Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Gulf Shore, Alabama

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rich

I spent a few days in Gulf Shore with a couple of High School buddies and their wives. My Best friend and the best man at my wedding had rented the penthouse on the top floor (26th) of a condo building. Here are a few photos from the trip.

Penthouse view

Our condo on the right, tallest one. Penthouse on the top half floor on the right.

Kitchen area, I’m on the left.

Dining area, wet bar on the right.

Me Relaxing.

We went to the Navel Air Station in Pensacola and toured the museum. I was hoping to see a plane from the ship I was on and wasn’t disappointed.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
        Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
        Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Hey Rich, that’s a wow. What an experience. It looks like you lived like a king for a while. Nice of your buddy to share such an experience. The view is incredible but I especially like the last shot of you in front of the Navy plane. You look proud and happy.
        LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

^^^ Me too!

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Irishwhistler

Awesome Rich👍. Lots like a great time was had.

Mike🍀

Leslie Pz

Wow! What a wonderful trip. The pic with you relaxing in front of the window… that’s a great view to relax by! Lovely condo. Enjoy!!!

¸.•*´¯)¤"˜¨¯" Leslie Anne Pease "¯¨˜"¤(¯`*•.¸
                Rich

Thanks Lorell, It was fun to see that plane!
                    Thanks Doug!
                    Thanks Mike! Good time!
                    Thanks Leslie, it was a great view!

Wish I was back there now. We had 4 inches of snow yesterday. Today and Saturday we will have 20 below zero wind chill.

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                    Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify

Rich… what a great trip!

I find it extra interesting since I live only a few miles away, and used to do “kite-cam” pics along that same stretch of beach!

i’m glad you enjoyed it.

"Political Correctness" is just another way to muzzle free expression

Rich

Thanks W.C.
                        A great stretch of beach, easy to walk on.
                        A kite-cam was the precursor to drones. Fun!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.