Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eraethil

Another small piece with acrylic and glass beads. The gel that the beads are suspended in is still quite opaque and will clear up a lot, letting the light orange paint beneath shine through. I may add some more paint atop the gel and glass once I see how it looks clarified. 10″x10″ on wood panel.

Sorry for the glare in the top right. It will be a challenge to get a strong photo of these works before the get shown in just over a week.

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
        Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

Cyndi L

Will this be another “cursion” piece? I’ve been waiting for Excursion :)

Watching and following this.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Eraethil

Perhaps “Decursion” – “a hostile incursion” ?

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

Cyndi L
                    Eraethil

It’s slowly (very slowly) clarifying. It has a week now to get close to clear. I’m gonna have to set up a fan in the studio to encourage it.

A friend joked that I’d gone over the edge and started experimenting with tapioca as a medium. :lol:

ladypainter

Wow this is going to be interesting to see. Funny I thought of tapioca as well. .Will keep watching to see when it all clears up.:wave:

Elinor:wave:
                            "keep your own time tickin"

tidal

Fantastic..how exciting ! :)

Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting..Barnett Newman

JayJay365UK

It’s looking good! :)

Eraethil

Thanks Elinor, tidal and JayJay,

It hasn’t quite cleared and tomorrow I’ll photograph it again before putting it up in an art fair. (maybe) Perhaps I’ll repost it later this weekend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.