Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Federal Duck Stamp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MaryFlora

I enjoy the wildlife art represented in the Federal Duck Stamp. The Federal Duck Stamp program posts all of the entries for the annual duck stamp contest, which was held this past weekend.

This year’s gallery seems to have several entries that are in colored pencil.

If you are interested in scrolling through, go to: http://www.fws.gov and then to Duck Stamp Contest and Event Information, where a link will take you to gallery.

It is interesting to see CP in new (to me) places.

Mary

ocmd123

Thanks for the information, Mary!

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
            Instagram

Save

KarenESP
                KaySilver

All sorts of entries – I enjoyed looking at those, especially as I’ve just finished a picture of a duck myself (in my nature journal) so I’ve had ducks on my mind!

MaryFlora

Aren’t they fun, Karen and Claudia?

I think it is interesting to see the variety of ways a subject can be interpreted and how colored pencil was represented.

May all of your ducks be paddling happily, Claudia! ;)

Mary

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.