WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Welcome Forum!
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-23-2012, 03:32 AM

Hello Everyone, I am WakeUp&Create!

Hi everyone, thank you for opening my welcome thread. I know that there must be a LOT of new members coming through here on a daily basis. The fact that you decided to take your free time to learn about who I am and why I came here to Wet-Canvas Forum says that, well, I'm guessing that you liked my username. So, I'll take that as a subliminal compliment and thank you. Thank you, so much! I hope to meet & talk to some of the regulars here. Please, if you have the time, introduce yourself if you'd like. I'm interested in ALL forms of art, ALL mediums. I'd like to learn anything and everything there is to know. I would love to be the McGuiver of art, if you catch my drift? Art has always been a huge passion of mine. I sketched, painted, everything that was available to me, since a baby. YEARS of my life were spent drawing. I kid you not. I would go to school, show off what I had drawn the afternoon and night before, and I would come home, sit down at my "desk" and I would turn on the TV to an animated show, and I'd draw. I'd create, for the most part. I wasn't one to copy when I was a child. I felt a great need to put my imagination onto those blank sheets of white computer paper.

Today, I am a bit more advanced than "Super Bunny Attacks Devil Mouse!" haha. Also, I would like to believe that I no-longer scribble. Yes, instead of scribbling, I now enjoy creating real, recognizable for... well, for the most part.. I no longer create elaborate stories in my mind to illustrate, but, I am still blossoming. (really, I am) I may have 21 years on this big blue ball but I promise you, despite my (in relative terms, to my own opinions, and my own life) "Great" and "Grand" ongoing search for knowledge, for figuring out who I am and what my duties on earth should be, career wise, but also in spiritual and less societal title types of ways. I am in the search for the meaning to life, to the meaning to my life, to the meaning to my cultural and societal life. Well, I joined Wet-Canvas to learn, because, that is why I'm still breathing today. I'm sure of it, I'm sure I would have committed suicide long, long ago if I hadn't had this intense desire to learn, and create, take, and give, listen, and speak. The unexamined life, is not worth living. That, my friends, my (hopefully) future dear, dear friends, is a Socrates quotation, which is, in my opinion, one of the greatest, most rich, and inspiring WORDS that I know of... I mean, just look at it.. QUOTATION. (I am sort-of kidding of course, I should probably be praising the quote itself, well, what Socrates said, not... The word, "quotation..." Well, I'm sure you got the joke.. Although, it wasn't as much as a joke, as it was a chance to show off a bit of my character? But lets not get lost here. It was also to say that I DO love quotes. Quotes are strings, of words, that someone said, that, basically, well, this string of words was/is important enough for someone to document and remember. Of course, to the person quoting the person who originated the quote, that is to say, the quote was important, to the quoter, whom, borrows/borrowed/is borrowing... from, the creator, the originator, right? Right! To make a long story short, let me sum things up for anyone who has stuck with me this long, okay? I'd like to stick around in this body, on this big blue ball, long enough to be able to.. quote, many, many many many many many many many many maaany more quotes, learn many, many more quotes, but also, create some quotes of my own. That is to say, I'd like to stick around long enough to eventually be the creator, the originator, or, simplified, the quoted.

Back to art, right? I love ALL types of art! (yes, I pulled out the caps lock key for that "all" for a reason. Its true... Actually, its VERY true! (oh brother, there it is again...) I truly enjoy all types of art. 1. I truly enjoy viewing, witnessing all types of art. For my young adult life, this is what I have been stuck on. (for, what I believe has been way too long) For the past few years, I could not stop viewing art. I would hop onto my laptop and I would hit the Google pipeline and I would search for new art-based forums, new art-based blogs, new art-based websites in general, and then when I'd find a new one that I enjoyed, I'd grab it up, and keep it locked in its "bookmarks" cage and I'd freaking (this is a family website, I suppose?) click on it every single night in hopes of new art to view. Thats right, I was a true... No wait, let me rephrase that statement before I screw it up completely. I AM a true art junkie, among other addictive tendencies. I crave the act of viewing art. I vacuum up art like... some sort of machine built to suck up dust or debris.

More recently, I have been "forcing" myself to art. I put quotation-marks around the word forcing because its not like I do not want to do art. (not at all true, i genuinely can't get enough of the act of doing art) I really want to do art. I really want to be doing art, more than I am viewing art. Can you feel my words? Can you feel my words in your own heart, as if they were your own? If your a true artist, I'm guessing that you can FEEL these words in your heart, your body. Have you ever sat on the laptop or your PC or your white fad machine and just, spent your entire day off from work looking at artwork? I could spend my whole day looking at art, thinking about pieces that I could be doing, but my problem is that I rarely ever get to the doing the art point, unfortunately. (which, is very soul crushing at times)

So, my favorite mediums? Well, as I said above, my all time favorite mediums are probably #1. Graphite. #2. Charcoal. Charcoal is actually a newer medium for me, uhm, I began delving into using charcoal materials just about two years ago I'd say. In my opinion, there is nothing better than a dirty stick of charcoal in your hand. You've got marks all over your new white shirt, bits and pieces and marks all over your new bed-sheets. You've got a box full of broken and gnarled-up black and red and.. (what used to be) white charcoal stix and erasers and razor blades and blackened and paper and dust in an old cigar box you found on a walk in the woods and your brand new sketchbook is FULL of smudges on every page and your PISSED about it but right now ALL YOU FREAKING CARE about... is.. getting.. that.. liiiiittle highlight in the nose of that mouse. :P So, yes, I love charcoal and graphite. I don't care if I am imperfect. I do not care if I am not "spectacular" when it comes to my details, or my style. I enjoy creating art with these modest, black and white, or sepia and white materials, and, if I can find one person that will look at my work and say "Oh this is cool" or, if I truly love what I've down, well then, I have completed that piece of work, and I am happy for a week when I flip through my sketchbook and see it. To me, that is RAW art.

I also believe that art could, and should, be shared. Street Art is one of the most beautiful phenomenons that humanity has to regurgitate up and onto itself like a college frat-boy in a recliner chair at 8am. Dancing monkeys with accordion playing gypsies, 5 card charlie scams, HUGE, SPRAWLING murals of loved ones whom have passed on, from the Banksys of the world, to the "I was here" above the urinal in the men's bathroom, from the intricate and beautiful 20 color piece of graffiti under the road on the side of the train bridge that has been there (and hasn't been touched by other artists for over 15 years, out of respect) for over 15 years and is a part of the history of the city, to the "Oinky" tag on the federal mailbox in front of the bakery on 416th street, it is ALL beautiful and it ALL has its place on earth. Just like how you will drop crumbs when making a sandwich in your kitchen, those crumbs are part of a huge, beautiful thing. While that sandwich that your husband is extremely proud of may seem like the most beautiful creation to you and your husband, that little thumb nail sized, olive oil soaked crumb, (lets call it, that "tag..." So, that tag..) is the most beautiful creation in the kitchen, to the mice living under your sink! Trust me, that one lonely tag on the back of the stop sign in your neighborhood might be unsightly to you, but to the young woman or the young man that put that tag there, it represents rebellion. It represents everything she or he has researched about and learned about the dirty politics of the nation, of the dirty congressmen or senators of hisorher/your district, of the wrong practices of the governor of your state, of the dirty mayor in his town, of the police chief that called his/her best friend the N word as he spit in his/her face through the bars of a holding cell. Trust me, "taggers" or graffiti artists, are usually rebels WITH a cause, they are educated, they are rebellious, and they are trying to be SEEN. That is exactly what art is about, and what street art is about, in my opinion. That one tag, probably gave her or him a rush unlike anything she/he has ever felt before, and that one tag is probably keeping her or him away from those horrible drugs being sold in the inner city to the rebels without causes, without hope. One day, another tag will show up next to that one, and then a hand-made sticker that took someone two hours to create and spray with sealant. One day, there will be a rainbow of tags, a cornucopia, and those loner kids will look up at that sign and feel empowered, feel like they aren't alone. There are rules to graffiti. Thou shalt not write on small businesses. Thou shalt not write on places of worship. Thou shalt not write on any civilian's personal property. The walls of the city, and large corporations and their trucks are fair game, and why? Because graff artists believe that we are bombarded by advertizing through billboards, through ads on the sides of buses, through the television, the taxi cabs, the subway posters, and we, as citizens, were never asked if we wanted to allow this in our neighborhoods. Those graff artists truly believe that by tagging that stop sign, they are bringing color into our concrete world. They believe that they are helping you, a 40+ or a 50+ or a 60+ year old woman/man look up and stop your busy day and think, and THINK, for one moment, about your own beliefs about public space, about government intervenement, about rogue advertizing, and advertizing bombardment, and they hope to stop your routine lives for just a moment, and bring color into your world. Above all else, they want their name to be seen. They want to rebel, and they want to be seen.

Acrylic paint, is my preferred wet media. I am very interested in the techniques of the masters. I would LOVE to learn oil painting techniques, realism techniques, and more... And I will, I will. (in time)

But for now, my preferred painting style is Oil Pastel. Oil Pastel holds a huge chunk of my heart and I don't believe I'll ever let go. I'm completely in love with the smooth, gliding action and soft, velvety feel, and look, of these vibrant colors. Even the earth-tones are like a fine fabric, they literally make my heart race. Beautiful. And at the moment, I am using student quality. I can't WAIT to try Artist quality oil pastels. Unfortunately, at the moment, they are a bit out of my price range. I just asked Blick, the one stop online art shop that seems to advertize on this forum a LOT, if they might be interested in sending me a sample of just a few of the Holbiends, Senneliers, or both, to try, and review for them. I am (quite impatiently) awaiting a reply e-mail. (of course, I am not keeping my hopes high, but, I can't wait to hear back from them. I really want to see what the difference between the Student Quality, and the Artist Quality Oil Pastels truly is. When I am looking through this forum, many of you make it seem like the Student Quality Oil Pastels are like... Crayons. They are like not using pastels at all. This makes me think that the Artist Quality Oil Pastels must be in a range all their own, like, a completely different media. I'd also LOVE to be able to first hand, see, and feel the difference in the Holbiens, the Senneliers, or the Neo Pastels even. (I am interested in them all, but I really just want to get the best feel of what most consider the TRUE artist quality oil pastel experience.. I see that most of you like the Holbiens and the Senneliers the most. God, I would LOVE a set for my birthday. (my birthday is April 15th! Yes.. I know.. Tax day... Well, at least I am too young to honestly know the horrors of tax day thus far. Although, I must say, I'd rather have the bills to worry about, than have my future to worry about. I'd rather be living in the house, than wondering if I will ever have a house of my own... :/ Hopefully, one day, I will have my life in order, and my priorities strait.. One day.

Oil Pastelsl though, huh? Aren't they just.. Amazing? Gorgeous? They make me want to create almost the second I picture them sitting in their little plastic holder "pallet" within the green box they come in. I would love to have that nasalgic feeling of running my hands over the wooden box, opening up this beautiful box and seeing those beautiful pastels lined up, in order of shade and hue, oh god, they are truly gorgeous in and of themselves, aren't they? I love them so much! I hope to one day master the artist quality pastels, be able to enter contests, and hope to win, and just, be able to have fun with them. I am picking up more and more information about them every day I am here on Wet-Canvas, and every day I am on Youtube. I am truly addicted to them. I did (what I think) a beautiful Pair Fruit this morning. It came out very nice, within my new sketchbook. (there was a great 40% off sale at Michael's, and my mother pounced on a great Canson XXL multi-media sketchbook for me! She was SO kind to get it for me because we had NO extra spending money that month. She also charged a cute little white teapot that she had been keeping her eye on each and every time she visited the art store. (please, skip over this next part, if you have a weak heart, because it is already making me tear up just thinking about it) She bought me the sketchbook, and she bought herself this cute little teapot to put some flowers from her garden in, and, as we were walking to the parkinglot, one of the bags had a hole in it, and I tried to switch the bags up in my hands, so that nothing would fall out... and... :'( I accidently dropped the bag containing her little tea-pot, and it smashed into a million little pieces within the bag, on the paved parking-lot ground. (I felt absolutely TERRIBLE about this! ALL I wanted to do was save up and buy her a new little white teapot, but the worst thing about this came next.. She looked SO dissapointed, and I found out that it was the last one. She had been eyeing this little teapot flower vase for months, and it was the last one, and I had smashed it on the ground. To be in my mothers shoes, in her mind, she must have hated me at that moment.. She must have wanted to grab me by my hair and slam my head against the car's trunk. But, at the same time, I know she probably wanted to cry, and with all this emotion, I am quite sure she was trying to figure out a reasonable way to forgive her son for what he had accidently done. She was jelous of my new sketchbook on the very awkward, very silent ride home, and she did let me know this. Of course she would be. She had spent Our last $5.00 on my sketchbook, we would have no money for a week... How kind can one heart be? And she sprung for this little vase she had fallen in love with, many visits to the art store before this one... She had talked herself out of buying it. It was $15 and it is very hard to justify spending $15 on a little white teapot vase when you are living on a fixed income, struggling to keep the home that your husband built for you, 25 years ago, up-kept. Well, I broke that $15 this particular month, and it would cut into the next month, because I think it was bought on a credit card. If I could take everything back, I would not have gotten this sketchbook... I would then, only have ONE bag to carry, and her little white teapot vase would be sitting in the center of the kitchen table, with beautiful wildflowers in it...

But the one good thing that did come out of that visit to the art-store, was this sketchbook. This sketchbook, that has prompted me to become an art DOER and, not just an art VIEWER. This nice little sketchbook that I have been adding to, little by little, (and very sloppily) day, by day, by day, by day. I love my canson multi-media sketchbook. It is the perfect tooth for just about anything, it is 90lb weight, and not much will go through it. (my dip pens will go through, the ink weakens the paper, and the sharp nib, the tip of the pen, for all of you ballpoint lovers, will rip right through the paper unfortunately. But, other than this, it is the perfect sketchbook, and I have learned SO much about myself through using it, and its only been 3 or 4 pages. Oil Pastels, they seem to work very well with the paper.

So, I can either go to bed, and get up in 2 hours for the ONE day out of this week that I was scheduled to work... Or, I can pull an all nighter, and continue this never-ending story, this, never ending first post. An introduction can last forever, can't it? I suppose it can, right? I suppose a relationship is nothing more than a never-ending introduction. Unfortunately, I must be responsible, and do what I can to keep the little job that I do have. If I were to lose my job, I would have to rely on my mother even more than I already do, and I can't do that anymore. My mother loses her job every summer. She works for the school system, but, she isn't a teacher, and she is paid by the hour, not by salary. She enters a contract that says she may not collect unemployment over the summer, and my mother simply does not have it in her to work a physically demanding job over the summer. So, we will lose a major source of income. Every summer, my mother must cut into her retirement fund. I would like to be able to help her someday. (but I am GREATLY unable to help her at this time. Instead, I am a HUGE hinderrance. In fact, at this point, I think she truly believes in her heart that I do not care about helping her. This is simply not true, I would give her all the help that I possibly could, if I could help at all. :/

I must get some sleep, before I begin hallucinating. I hope this has been entertaining for whomever has stuck around this long. Thank you. Sincerely, from my whole heart, thank you, for reading my story. I needed this vent. I really did. I hope that you enjoyed this. I do.

I will return, to add to this story, I am sure. But for now, thank you so much for sticking around. As I asked above, please, please introduce yourself? I would really like to know who knows what you now now about me. Have a good morning, as I am sure I must be the only one awake at this point.. hehe. (actually, not good. Hope I don't wake up too tired for work!) C ya all later!
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-23-2012, 03:50 AM
south coast Australia

Hails from Australia
Re: Hello Everyone, I am WakeUp&Create!

Well, that was quite a read!
Welcome to WetCanvas. Go and browse around some of the forums and read and view some art, if you like.
You will find me mostly over in the Figure and the Portrait forums.
Go to the drop-down "channels" (top left of this page) click on a subject, and then click go.
Have fun!

#3   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:06 AM

Thank you for the welcome bethanyt. Wow, thank you so much for reading through my little intro extravaganza! I am really embarrassed over the terrible grammar and strange flow of the first few paragraphs. Apparently I cannot go back and edit now that I've gotten some sleep? Is the ability to edit only available to members with a certain post count? I am so embarrassed haha. Anyhoo, thank you so much for skimming through. I think its an odd introductory post, but a very intimate one at the same time. I hope that whomever reads it, enjoys the descriptive rollercoaster. Those whom truly enjoy reading, truly enjoy getting inside the head of the characters. Well, I hope that I was able to allow you all into my head, a bit. :P (of course, not literally.. ) So, thank you bethanyt. I hope that I will have the pleasure of seeing some of your work around the forum. <3
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Administrator
Where ever I go..there I am

Hails from United States

Greetings!
You had a lot to share! All members have a limited time to edit a post after submitting it, but do not worry too much about grammar as your enthusiasm for your art more than compensates.
This is a large site with a lot going on in the various Forums. Be sure to explore the subject and medium specific Forums and some of the special interest forums such as The Cafe Guerbois and Creativity Forum. I think you will find there is something here for every artist and all levels of expertise.
Of course, you will want to visit the Oil Pastel and Acrylic Forums.
Note:
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
* Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Stickys’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
* Clicking on your own username will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts
* There is a site Search feature in the upper blue bar to help you locate topics of interest. You can also use Google Advanced Search
by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for domain name

Enjoy!
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-24-2012, 06:10 AM
A WC! Legend
A Californian! Coming Home Soon!

Hails from United States

Welcome to WetCanvas.

Gladys Marie "I'm somewhere...in the future...and I look much better than I look right now!" ...KIM CLEMENT
Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Wonderful!!! ...MAE WEST
*WETCANVAS MEMBER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS THREAD*
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-25-2012, 02:59 AM

Thank you for all that useful information Jon. Thanks for commenting on my ambition and enthusiasm. I do like to project my true enthusiasm for art. That is what I was going for, definitely. So thank you for your observation. I cannot wait to begin making art and posting, not to forget to mention viewing and critiquing other's art. I can't wait! I am afraid to use the e-mail I signed up with though, or my real name, because I am not sure if I'd like to connect my art to a pseudonym yet. But I will have that sorted soon enough.

gmarie, thank you for the short and sweet welcome! That is a beautiful name, I must say. My girlfriend is a g-marie as well! hehe. Very attractive name, to say the least! Love it! bAny regulars around? Please introduce yourselves?
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Resting in Peace
60mi North of NYC

Hails from United States

Hi and may I add my Welcome too. Indeed that was quite the intro but your enthusiasm is the best part. I will more then likely be seeing you in the Acrylics Forum, tho I visit and participate in a few. Deep breath first tho, look around, get settled, learn a few things, ask questions if you need to, everyone here is very friendly and helpful and I'm thinking I don't need to tell you to have fun with what I'm seeing, from the energy in your post, you will enjoy creating and being it here. Will be looking for you.

Elaine

Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better. André Gide Forum Projects: Plant Parade projects in
Florals/Botanicals,
Different Strokes in the Acrylics Forum.
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-26-2012, 02:17 AM

Talking Re: Hello Everyone, I am WakeUp&Create!

Thank you so much noodle. You are so kind. Your words are so kind. I also love your name its so cute lol. I have been wanting to get my hands on a "Noodler's Fountain Pen" for such a long time now. I'd love to get one. Maybe for my birthday? It is in only a few weeks! Thank you for being so kind though, it really makes me feel good. I have a plan, as for how I am going to use this forum. My plan is to stay in the new members forum for a few days without posting my work. The new members forum seems really nice. I get to greet the new members that are coming in with me, help them if I can, and meet some friends that I will hopefully see around the forum. Thank you for saying that you will be looking for me though! Wow. That comment alone makes me feel like my art is actually worth seeing. I mean its not worth any more than what I believe its worth but that comment makes me feel like someone is actually interested in it. <33

Online Artistic Identity: "Should I.. Could I?"
Do I really want people to know who is created the artwork behind my name? I'm not sure if I do or don't at this point. I have a lot to think about when it comes to my artistic identity. Before coming to wet-canvas, oh lord, I was into many, many art-forms. I was into graffiti, I was into street-art, into guerrilla sticker art, stencils, wheat pasting. Who AM I? WHAT TYPE of artist am I? This is what is confusing me... Do I put it all out there guys? Do I want my true identity, my real, mother and father given name tattooed to every piece of artwork I pump out?

At this point in my life... I have to think about my future more than anything else. I had a bad-boy childhood and if I don't shake that now, I'm really worried about falling down the rabbit hole. I'm scared. 1. do i really want to withhold my name from you all, and be known as some silly name that wont ever help my true name be popularized? 2. do I realy want my true name out there for all to see? do I really want to never be able to put up a beautiful stencil, and be un-able to post it and share it with you all, simply because i had been using my true name here on wet-canvas? do I want my real name to be known in the art world? what if I truly, firmly believe, that I WILL be well known. I will do what I can to be seen, to be known, and when it hits me that, my art is popular, do I want to be out there, my real, true identity?

I wish I could talk to someone in a similar situation. I wish there were more teens, young adults, and street artists on wet-canvas. This is actually why I decided to send an e-mail to the wet-canvas administrators. I asked them (and attempted to show them why i think it is not only a good idea, but i firmly believe it is important!) if they would kindly consider adding a street-art section to this large board.

I cannot keep writing, haha, as I know that the longer that I make this little rant, the LESS people will read it. I need to learn to make things short, and sweet. I also dislike people learning my persona. when people view and judge my art, I want the eyes, and the heart, to be the only thing to judge with. I do not want them to be able to judge ME, through my art. I want them to only judge my art. ONLY... my art. <3 goodnight and thank you all for reading through this mess. I will find my way, someday.

Last edited by wakeup&create! : 03-26-2012 at 03:02 AM.
  #9   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-26-2012, 03:02 AM
south coast Australia

Hails from Australia

If you want some dialogue on the meaning of art and life, maybe the Cafe Guerbois forum is the place for you- always some lively debates there. Or the Debates Art & Society could use your viewpoints?
The Welcome Forum is not designed for discussions, really. Maybe the Abstract/Contemporary forum to post some of your work?

#10   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-26-2012, 03:13 AM

Thank you bethanyt, I will definitely check these sections out. I want/need to meet some more like-minded people. Hopefully I will.

Here, I am not interested in breaking any rules. I have always liked to have a little discussion about who I am in my intro thread. (on every forum) I totally understand your concerns though. I will try to keep unstruction, (anything that is not about who I am, and about my art) to a nominal minimum, in the spirit of keeping WCF squeaky creannn!
  #11   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-26-2012, 03:21 AM
A WC! Legend
A Californian! Coming Home Soon!

Hails from United States

There's also the Creativity forum.

Another "gmarie". That's cool.

Gladys Marie "I'm somewhere...in the future...and I look much better than I look right now!" ...KIM CLEMENT
Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Wonderful!!! ...MAE WEST
*WETCANVAS MEMBER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS THREAD*
  #12   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-26-2012, 04:47 PM
A WC! Legend
Northumberland England.

Hails from United Kingdom

Hello , and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here ,
Best wishes, Ken
  #13   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Enthusiast
Mississauga

Hails from Canada

I didn't finish the long story, a lot of things for me to read, I will back and do it. Welcome!
  #14   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-15-2013, 10:41 PM
WC! Guide
Chattanooga, TN

Hails from United States

Welcome to WC! Lots of fine folks here, you will meet some of them as you browse about. Sharing with others is the best way to fan the creative flames.

Always glad to see new members, hope you have time to explore all the different Forums. There are all levels of artists creating, sharing, teaching and exploring in virtually all mediums. There are many tutorials available, and the friendly folks will help you with any questions.

Be sure to check out the Photography Forum, too. No camera is required! This is the place to share any of your photos and to see what is going on.

Looking forward to seeing your art.

Life is good

Greggo