Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Happy Hump Day.

Another shot (taken yesterday) of what’s called a Ketchup and Mustard Rose…

[Nikon D7500 with Nikkor 18-300mm at 90mm, manual mode, 1/800sec, f/8, ISO 500, processed in ACR then PCCS5]

Hope you all have or had a good day.

Rich

Dave, you got left hanging! Must have been a busy day, was for me anyway. Beautiful rose and an appropriate name!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
            Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
            Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Sorry Dave, that I am coming to the party so late.
            Like Rich said, that is a beautiful Rose. It looks like the yellow is glowing. I wonder if the rose will change to all red as it opens.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
            Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Anonymous

Hi Rich and Lorell.

Sorry to be late responding; I’ve been as busy today as it seems the rest were yesterday.

Based on my observation of these roses at neighbor Ron’s house, the golden color stays as is without changin ro red.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.