Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    moepar

Here’s another small canvas (6×6″) with feathers. Just having fun.

IsobelW

A lot of fun. Love the expression of the peacock, he seems to be looking at me:lol:.

Sonia
                ladypainter

Awwwww so sweet. This Peacock sure does look very proud. Love the use of the feathers in this piece.

Elinor:wave:
                    "keep your own time tickin"

tidal

Nice composition

Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting..Barnett Newman

Eraethil

I like the composition choices you made too. Well done!

[FONT=Century Gothic] [FONT=Century Gothic]Comments and critique actively sought and much appreciated! [/SIZE][/B]
                            Rick. . . [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. .[/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic] . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]. . . [/COLOR]pigment storm fine art[FONT=Century Gothic] . . . watch the paint flow![/SIZE]

moepar

thanks all!

Cocobird55

Very nice.

Helen

My favorite colors, love how you used the feathers

"I get up, I walk, I fall down, meanwhile I keep on dancing." Hillel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.