Home Forums The Learning Center Student’s Dorm best online drawing workshop?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lumiere33

hello,
        What is the best online drawing workshop ?

I tried drawing tutorials online, but it is mainly figure drawing and I didn’t really like it.

I tried arttutor, it is good for beginners paintings but not for drawing.

I tried virtual art academy, this is the best I found for learning painting, but as for drawing, I don’t manage with this workshop.

So if you tried any other workshop sucessfully, please let me know, thanks.

Gack1985

hello,
            What is the best online drawing workshop ?

I tried drawing tutorials online, but it is mainly figure drawing and I didn’t really like it.

I tried arttutor, it is good for beginners paintings but not for drawing.

I tried virtual art academy, this is the best I found for learning painting, but as for drawing, I don’t manage with this workshop.

So if you tried any other workshop sucessfully, please let me know, thanks.

hi! i am an avid fan of drawings and very interested to have a workshop for me to be able to draw more effectively. so tried arttutor. correct me if i’m wrong, paintings is just like drawing so why not be into workshop that also into painting?

Best phen375 review online here http://ohdivinehealth.com/phen375-reviews/

Gary Guss

Proko

Try J.D. Hillberry.com

b123

In my opinion the best way to learn drawing is the triangulation method (lesson B12 for those of you who are members of the Virtual Art Academy). I personally think other methods commonly taught (such as contour drawing) actually make it much harder for you to learn. In fact I think they actually prevent you from learning how to draw really accurately. I suggest you just get this book from Wiley publishers which explains the method pretty well. The book is called “Drawing in the Digital Age”. Here is a link to it. It is basically the same method I now teach to all my students in the Virtual Art Academy program, and I have just started to use this book as my course textbook. It takes just about a week to learn how to draw quite well using this method. I hope this helps.
                    Barry

My drawing of a Tibetan woman in Bamei, Sichuan, China. I used the triangulation method on this portrait.

Barry John Raybould

My Paintings, My Blog

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.