Home Forums Explore Subjects Animal and Wildlife Subjects August 2019 Animal & Wildlife Challenge – Everyone welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    fedetony

Welcome to August 2019 Animal and Wildlife Challenge.[/COLOR]

Please read this information carefully as following it makes everything a lot more fun and exciting.

On the 1st day of each month reference photos will be posted.

Your artwork can be any size and in any medium. You can post as many works as you like using the photos provided (whole or cropped).

The reveal date will be the 20th of August 2019.

Please do not post before this date. However, you are welcome to upload your work from the date on, until the end of the month.

All References can be found in the Reference Library with better resolution if desired. All images are taken by myself.

Most important of all is to enjoy the experience of preparing, building and sharing your art with us! Anyone is welcome to share!
        Here is an abundant selection of References for you to choose from:

Federico Garcia
        My Blog
        C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

fedetony

Enjoy :D
            Happy painting :)

Federico Garcia
            My Blog

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

What great photos Fedetony, you are a wonderful photographer!
            Many thanks for Hosting this August Challenge!:clap:

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

Wonderful photos Federico. You must have your camera at the ready most of the time. Thanks very much for hosting. Not sure which one I will choose – not too keen on the shark. Eeek. But then I don’t like going to the dentist either.:eek: :lol:

Chammi
            My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

Zeldaquatic

Beautiful pictures, a large choice, I’ll participate this month, how many can we choose?

Good ones!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

fedetony

Beautiful pictures, a large choice, I’ll participate this month, how many can we choose?

Hi there Elsa… welcome to the challenge :) you can select as many as you want! Just wait until the 20th to show us your work :)

Thanks Viv, Chammi and KK.. I take many pictures, and then select some of them… from the thousands must be at least one descent..no?:lol:
                    Hope you enjoy painting them…

Poor sharks they are for sure having a big issue with their image. Chammi don’t worry about the Dr. Shark, he is not a dentist, is a surgeon. Statistics say he has less victims per year that any of their Medical colleagues. So better to go to Dr. Shark than to get your general checkup. :D

Federico Garcia
                    My Blog

Pat

Thanks for sharing your beautiful selection of photos, Federico!
                        I do believe I’ll have time to participate this month.

~Pat

Pat St.Onge/ FineArtAmerica
                        PAWS Painter (Etsy)

fedetony

That is great Pat, welcome onboard. Looking forward to see your input :)

Federico Garcia
                            My Blog

After the swan, is that a heron?

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

fedetony

After the swan, is that a heron?

I think is an egret. Pretty common here in Germany. I see them every day.

Federico Garcia
                                My Blog

Zelda – You can choose as many as you wish! Looking forward to seeing them!

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

fedetony

I remind everyone there are high definition references here on the RefLib. :)

Federico Garcia
                                    My Blog

Triduana

Great selection of images Federico, thank you for hosting this month. The bird is a white stork. :)

I’ll do my best to join in this month (do I say this every month?). I’ve chosen an image and I hope I have time to finish something!

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

fedetony

Great selection of images Federico, thank you for hosting this month. The bird is a white stork. :)

I’ll do my best to join in this month (do I say this every month?). I’ve chosen an image and I hope I have time to finish something!

There is time Kay… :) Enjoy the process :)… looking forward for your input :)
                                            I’ve started mine.. Is looking good already :)

Federico Garcia
                                            My Blog

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.