Home Forums Explore Subjects Animal and Wildlife Subjects A&W Reference Image Library Wildlife Mammals Photo Library

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    winecountry

These photos for our forum artists are not copyright free and are loaned for your use in the following way:

Photos posted are intended for reference material for the creation of original artwork (which may be sold or used in competitions), but the photos may NOT be sold or used in any other way in their original photographic format. Please remember to credit the person loaning the photo when you use it.

Helpful Hints
        Brief comments and descriptions by the person loaning the photo are encouraged, however we request that no other comments about the photos be added to keep the thread easy to use and more compact. when you post a photo, please think of searchable keywords. For instance, instead of putting Tiger as a descripiton, put Siberian Tiger and cubs at the zoo. This will make it easier to find photos for specific subjects, because WC has a search function for each thread, by typing in a word it will pull up all the posts that match.

If you require a larger file, then you are welcome to use the Wet Canvas Private Message tool which you can find by clicking on the underlined name of the person posting, ask for a larger file to be sent and then if it is available, you can have it emailed to you.

Constructive critiques and comments welcome.

winecountry

White Bengal Tiger at Animal Ark, Reno NV. His name is Khan, and he lives in the high desert at a sanctuary for animals that cannot be returned to the wild.http://animalark.org

winecountry

female cheetah in an open enclosure , Zulu is 8 years old, and lives at Animal Ark a wildlife sanctuary near Reno Nv. She is one of the few captive cheetah in the US who get regular runs at top speed once a week so is more like cheetah look in the wild. http://animalark.org

*Jessica*

Lion – I have loads more if anyone is looking for anything specific

*Jessica*

People asked for more lion photos… and there is one of a lion cub

soo

Hi Everybody

Was redirected here while the RIL is being repaired………..Met this timberwolf x last week and she is too beautiful not to share. Enjoy ;)

AngieR

These are photos I took of the lions at the San Francisco Zoo in SF, California. They are in the Lion House here, waiting to be fed their rabbits!

http://www.sfzoo.org

Angie

Skappy

Hi here some lions i ve removed ;ost of the grill with a software to makeit more enjoyable
                                    Robert

Skappy

lions are like kitties they sleep

daisyree

White siberian tigers

There are more big cats on my Flickr[/URL] All photo’s on there are free to use for art.

SueR

I have full size images if anyone needs one for reference.

Sue "Dusty"
                                                Don't worry about life, you'll never get out alive.

SueR

I have full size images if anyone needs one for reference.

Sue "Dusty"
                                                    Don't worry about life, you'll never get out alive.

AlainJ

Here are some suggestions

Nice specimen of Arctic Wolf at Parc Omega (Montebello Qc)

A red Fox in Winter (Western Québec)

A fox Cub from the local Golf course (Western Québec)
                                                        (all photos have been placed in Creative Commons for re-use other than commercial photographic reproduction. Attributions : Inspirations!)

Alain - My Gallery - [FONT=Garamond]

fran2

Thought it only fair to share a couple of mine, as I hope to use some of the other photos posted here.

The elephant was a young bull taken in Mana Pools whilst canoeing down the Zambezi and the cheetah is a KIng Cheetah taken in Tswalu Game Reserve.

Skappy

Hi one week ago pict for you guys
                                                                Robert

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.