Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub "PUMPED" ~ For Autumn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]860507[/ATTACH]
        PUMPED

Aye Mates,

Autumn is definitely me favorite season o’ the year. This antique building restoration located not far from me home, is that of an old schoolhouse, now a private residence. Orange hued pumpkins adorn the cut granite stonework nicely complimenting the colonial blue o’ the dwelling. This scene harkens back to harvest time and it’s relevance to our agrarian culture.

Cheers,
        Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

Mike, what a cool looking building. I’ve noticed that you have an abundance of centennial structures in your area that are still in remarkable shape. You are fortunate and have taken advantage of those opportunities. They’ve all made for interesting and pleasing images.

The blues with the splash of red is awesome.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

Mike, what a cool looking building. I’ve noticed that you have an abundance of centennial structures in your area that are still in remarkable shape. You are fortunate and have taken advantage of those opportunities. They’ve all made for interesting and pleasing images.

The blues with the splash of red is awesome.

Thanks Lorell. Lot’s o’ old history in our location.:thumbsup:

Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

Rich

Another good POV! What a colorful scene and Cool looking home!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
                Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.