Home Forums Explore Media Pen and Ink Pen and Ink Help Desk Help please while browsing the forum!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sub forum ‘The Help Desk’.

We now have a new sub forum for the housing of all threads which ‘help’ the P&I artist – technical information about tools, tutorial threads, links to illustrations and books online etc. etc.

If, while browsing, you come across any thread which you feel could be of interest or help to others, would you please let me know and I can copy it to the Help Desk!

Threads about techniques and discussions of such might be especially beneficial.

WIP threads which might prove educational would also be suitable – especially those which involve any interaction/discussion about the Work in Progress.

If anyone does a review of any tools or materials, these too could be included.

Many thanks for any ‘help’ you can give me:)

Maureen

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

katwalk

Maureen

It occurred to me this morning that you probably don’t have a link to a thread on cleaning nibs/pens which can be tricky but important depending on the inks used.

This thread talks about cleaning and has a recipe for a cleaning solution that really works, I use it all the time for both my technical pens and my nibs.

https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1365533&highlight=cleaning+solutions

jtomasella

This seemed to be an interesting thread.
            https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368677

kin3

A thread about YouTube videos watched or following.

Edit by Charlie’s Mum – unfortunately this link is no longer viable since the move to new site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.