Home Forums The Town Center WC Site Technical Discussions Is there a place here to exchange artworks?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mudar

Hi
        I like to have art but I do not have the money for it so I ask
        Is there a place here where we exchange artworks? I am an artist and I like the swap, but i wounder how?

Mudar Salimeh
        my blog

my facebook

We used to have a Gallery where you could advertise your work for sale but unfortunately, this was lost during a server move some years ago.

There are occasional Projects which involve exchanges but unfortunately the Swap Shop doesn’t include the exchange of art work.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

mudar

thank you Yorky

Mudar Salimeh
            my blog

my facebook

OK

There is the Annual Portrait Swap that takes place at the end of the year, you put your name down in October and at the beginning of November you are matched up with a partner. The swap is usually completed before the new year. So look out for that in October in the portrait forum.
                There are also card swaps but I don’t know how they work.

:wave: Dave.

“What peaches and what penumbras! Whole families shopping at night! Aisles full of husbands! Wives in the avocados, babies in the tomatoes!—and you, Garcia Lorca, what were you doing down by the watermelons?”
                — Allen Ginsberg
                Are you ready for a Journey?
                PS Critiques always welcome but no plaudits or emoting, please don’t press the like button.

There are occasional swap projects. If you go to Home/Content Areas/ Art Project System you could browse some old projects to get the idea.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

mudar

thank you

Mudar Salimeh
                    my blog

my facebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.