Home Forums Explore Media Acrylics Partner: Chroma, Inc. Chromadear

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dhinky

Dear Chroma,
        I love your colors! The clarity and radiance is an amazing. I wonder if you can put me on your mailing list. I would love to see a color chart! I have recently started to use chroma temps and wonder if you can tell me about them: whether they are waterproof once they are dry and any otherinformation you can give me. I look forward to hearing from you..

amy goldsmith charmatz
        amycharmatzart.com
        Art Saves Lives:wave

jennifervs

Hi Amy – Glad you love ChromaTemp! ChromaTemp is a fun paint to use, especially when you use the fluorescent and pearlescent colors as well as the primaries!

However, be aware that this paint was designed for the educational market and is a tempera. That means the colors are not lightfast, and being an educational tempera, this will reconstitute when dried. I use ChromaTemp with my small children and younger artists for works on paper and a variety of craft projects; I would not recommend this line for artists looking to create long-term, archival artwork.

That being said, for some studies, art on the go, or just because that’s what you have to work with, ChromaTemp is wonderful. But it’s good to know what you are working with.

Please send me your email and I’ll send you a color chart!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.