Home Forums Explore Subjects Portraiture “Claire ~ from ~ Life “

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    carolkay

“ Claire ~ from ~ Life “ she was delightful to paint ..oil on linen 16×20

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success

Lovely blue eyes- enhanced by the touch of blue on the shoulder. Thanks for sharing!

bethany
        moderator in figures & portraits blogs: artbybethany life-presence
        website www.bethanyart.com
        My inspiration is art... because without art, we would just be stuck with reality. ~Daniel R. Lynch

bobbymac

This is very nice Carol. Love the looseness and vignette style.
            Bob

wal_t

Very nice and especially how you have done the mouth and surrounding area, great portrait.

carolkay

Lovely blue eyes- enhanced by the touch of blue on the shoulder. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Bethany .. wry much apreciated !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
                    carolkay

Very nice and especially how you have done the mouth and surrounding area, great portrait.

Thank you Walt… really apreciate yr looking and commenting !

carolkay

This is very nice Carol. Love the looseness and vignette style.
                            Bob

Thanks so much Bob!!! She was great Model …

maryinasia

beautiful

carolkay

beautiful

Thank you Marynasia

Very nice work Carol. I like the blue eyes and the touch of blue on the shirt. Very clever!

123harry

A sensitive portrait with a quietly romantic feel to it.

C&C always welcome.
                                        Instagram harry.hamill

carolkay

Very nice work Carol. I like the blue eyes and the touch of blue on the shirt. Very clever!

Thank you Moises.. yes I loved her blue eyes

carolkay

A sensitive portrait with a quietly romantic feel to it.

Thank you very much Harry.. yr words are apreciated !!

Phranque

Well done! My only nit is how the shadows from her hair form such a straight line. I’d use artistic licence and give them a subtle curve. Excellent colour choices, and gorgeous brush work. As per usual.

Critiques and comments are always welcome.

carolkay

Well done! My only nit is how the shadows from her hair form such a straight line. I’d use artistic licence and give them a subtle curve. Excellent colour choices, and gorgeous brush work. As per usual.

Thank you very much … you’ve made a good point and I’m going to lock that away in my memory !!! Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.