Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
  • Author

I’m starting a new centaur painting! I’ve done this couple 3 or 4 times now … I forget LOL! These tI’ve travelers have now been way back in medieval times battling dragons, frolicking on the beaches of ancient Alexandria during Cleopatras glorious reign, then forward in time to the 1939 Worlds Fair. Now they are relaxing in one of their favorite lounges with a spectacular view! I’m just getting this on the panel and blocking in some base colors. Hope you enjoy! 😊
    Sketches

Full size

Some critters

[FONT="Tahoma"]EquiArt-n-More ... Stylistic Realism in Oils[/I][/B]

ETSY FACEBOOK FAA EPILOGUE [/CENTER][/COLOR]

I can’t get my photo of the actual painting to upload so I’ll have to remember photo it so it is smaller. :o

chiron22

Hi Kerry & any who are watching… This new commission is starting out pretty well. A bunch of out of this world characters! Good luck in the coming weeks & months! I will be putting in comments as well as Ideas along the way! Till then… See ya! Sincerely, Don Kephart–chiron22 :cool:

Wow, you are so creative. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Can’t you just resize the photo you took?

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
        Every painting is a new adventure.

talisman

It looks fun and lively like the Mos Eisley Cantina!
            Looking forward to the updates.

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
            C and C always welcome.
            My DeviantArt Gallery

I thought of the Cantina as well. This looks great. I love the waiter!

Looking forward to seeing more.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
            Find me on Instagram
            Find me on Facebook

Hi y’all! I’m using my phone Camara and haven’t figured out how to resize my photos yet. 😶
            I just took new pics but they are still too large. Hmm. Let me see if I can figure out resizing otherwise I’ll dig out my old Camara and try again. Sorry …. be back soon … :o :crying:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
            Had to dig out the old camera. There must be a way to resize photos on my phone, but so far, I can’t figure it out! :lol: This is still just trying to cover up the panel with an underlayer of paint. BTW, this is 14×18 alkyds on hardboard panel. :wave:

I use an app called “Resizer” but it doesn’t keep the original.

This looks fantastic!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
            Find me on Instagram
            Find me on Facebook

Looking good.

I just transfer my phone pics to the pc for resizing. I always view wetcanvas on pc anyway, I want to see the paintings on a big screen.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

talisman

Lots great so far.
                I’m glad you sent us this photo.

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                C and C always welcome.
                My DeviantArt Gallery

Thanks for the tips Virginia and Michelle! I have done the transfer to the pc before but would like to be able to do everything from my phone since I use it the most. I’ll check out the Resized app Virginia. ☺

HI Dianna and thanks!😊

chiron22

Dear Kerry and all who are commenting on this 20th commission painting. Kerry is creating for me! :smug: Thanks for commenting LavenderFrost, Talisman and vmrs! Kerry are the colors still a wash. You don’t really have to put a planetary ring around it…:eek: More Galaxies, Constellations etc. should fill the black space in the back ground! :thumbsup: Talk again soon! Call ya, Kerry! Sincerely chiron22–Don Kephart :cool:

Very much just a wash. 😎 The space window scenery will not be just a black nothingness. It will be … magnificently ablaze with celestial light! 😆

chiron22

KERRY! Do keep the planet!!!! It is that the Ring does not look that good to me!:cool: lol: chiron22–Don PS. Follow your Heart! :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 63 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.