Home Forums Explore Subjects Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art Thar be Dragons in the sky….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Found this old piece of art hope you guys like it. a digital piece I did back in 2006. Photoshopped.

I hope you notice how I twisted it’s body as if it was making a banking turn headed right back at the viewer. I like throwing in lil things like that to bring the art to life a bit.

That works well compositionally, it does feel like it’s coming at you. The colors in this are gorgeous too.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
    Find me on Instagram
    Find me on Facebook

Boafamily

Very nice indeed.

Attalus

I like it, very energetic and dynamic

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Love the colours and the dragon is very well drawn and painted.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
            Every painting is a new adventure.

Thanks everyone for liking the Dragon. You should see the one I built for halloween. He turned out fantastic and scared the kiddies and a few adults lol he was a ton of fun to build he even had smoke that came out his mouth and nose. A very large marionette, just his neck and head and a great sound system haha it was a blast I since sold the monster to a fellow in Florida. working on something new now …..

Oh thats my son he helped me build it.

talisman

Great dragons both of them!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                C and C always welcome.
                My DeviantArt Gallery

jaesa

Love it! The dragon looks very dynamic and I love the colours!

WoodyWelch

SIMPLY FANTASTIC, JOHN!!! Love the painting and the marionette head looks super cool as well. Great job on both!!!

DarkFlights

Very nice energy on the flying dragon, I’m liking it a lot. I’ve built things like puppets before, but nothing on the scale of your second dragon!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.