WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Watercolor > Palette Talk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 06:12 PM

Hails from United Kingdom
Re: *** Daily Wash Tuesday 17th September 2019 ***

I hope you're OK, Doug. A friend if mine discovered that if you fall on your face while wearing your glasses you can end up looking like Rocky Racoon. Glad Ruth's surgery went well.

Kay, well done on getting the car started.

Tracy, I hope your workshop is a success. If it were me I'd want the supplies list in good time.

Uschi, I had a back massage at the weekend and the therapist found a tender spit I didn't know I had. I ought to go more often.

Night all,

QS
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 06:17 PM
A WC! Legend
Australia

Good morning, blue skies today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uschi
JJ and Annie, for a lengthy good soaking.

WE did during the night. I just hope it doesn't get too hot today and burn it all off.

Yay Lynn for dancing xx

Kay, that is awesome that your legs are the same length again.

Have fun at your workshop Ellen. You are such a good teacher..

(((Steve)))

Ted Char

Bill yes we all are. Big, big hugs for Geoff..

Darla, I am glad you had such a good time with your grands, and that Matt and Jen had a fabulous time at the couples retreat. Good for them, trying hard to make their marriage solid. That takes guts on both parts.

Nancy Good luck tomorrow gorgeous!!

June

I hope your cold has eased Tracy, miserable things xx We got enough rain, for the path to still be damp this morning, but the sun is high, and there is heat in it.
we used to get rain every night, I wish that weather pattern would come back. That sweater looks fabulous.

Betty, so glad Super Turkey is forgiving her wayward chick.

Yay Char for a successful Clinic visit Yum fresh off the tree walnuts! Your bee is absolutely gorgeous!!

Yay Ruth, glad your surgery went well..

Good luck tomorrow Kay.
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 08:55 PM
A WC! Legend
Ontario, West of Toronto

Hails from Canada

Char, you poor thing, a trapped nerve no wonder you were in so much pain I sure hope that after the 48 hours are over that one will never hurt you again. The hip is another issue and I wonder if that inflamed part is due to the body adjusting to the hip replacements, so glad the shot worked right away. The actual hips is another story since they can't do an MRI how will they know???? It will be interesting!!!!

Major restorative work needs doing for poor Ted and for you too because you are the one worrying about his dietary needs that are quite complicated. I just hope it all works out most wonderfully and magically in the end

Doug, tell Ruth that I am so glad for her that this issue is over and done with successfully!!! So sorry you fell and hurt yourself, so easily done, just so glad nothing was broken, there is a definite benefit to having a bit of a tummy

JJ, YAY for the rain!!

QS, good that she found it and worked on it

Sharon, I am not surprised, your food always looks soo good and inviting.

Char, the bee is very well done but I never knew that they had such an alien loot to them, look at those eyes and the antennas, just how we imagine them to look

Kay, I did get orthodics and truthfully they did not help me. I reasoned that it is because it is the part between the hip and the kneed that needs adjusting not the rest of the leg but thanks for mentioning it. I was complaining to my friend Rita about my lack of appetite and while I was talking about it the thought hit me that if I had someone cook for me and serve me a nice meal my appetite would be A OK. It's the thought of having to cook that robs me of my appetite

#34   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 08:55 PM
A WC! Legend
Ontario, West of Toronto

Hails from Canada

Char, you poor thing, a trapped nerve no wonder you were in so much pain I sure hope that after the 48 hours are over that one will never hurt you again. The hip is another issue and I wonder if that inflamed part is due to the body adjusting to the hip replacements, so glad the shot worked right away. The actual hips is another story since they can't do an MRI how will they know???? It will be interesting!!!!

Major restorative work needs doing for poor Ted and for you too because you are the one worrying about his dietary needs that are quite complicated. I just hope it all works out most wonderfully and magically in the end

Doug, tell Ruth that I am so glad for her that this issue is over and done with successfully!!! So sorry you fell and hurt yourself, so easily done, just so glad nothing was broken, there is a definite benefit to having a bit of a tummy

JJ, YAY for the rain!!

QS, good that she found it and worked on it

Sharon, I am not surprised, your food always looks soo good and inviting.

Char, the bee is very well done but I never knew that they had such an alien loot to them, look at those eyes and the antennas, just how we imagine them to look

Kay, I did get orthodics and truthfully they did not help me. I reasoned that it is because it is the part between the hip and the kneed that needs adjusting not the rest of the leg but thanks for mentioning it. I was complaining to my friend Rita about my lack of appetite and while I was talking about it the thought hit me that if I had someone cook for me and serve me a nice meal my appetite would be A OK. It's the thought of having to cook that robs me of my appetite

Hi Betty!!

Uschi

#35   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 09:51 PM

Hi ! We had to go to a out of town funeral so been away. Just wanted to say prayers and peace for you Nancy!

We are taking Hannah to Harry Potters at Universal tomorrow and then Disney! She is over the moon

Hope everyone feels better tomorrow and gets all there projects done!

I think adult kids are harder than little ones especially when their choices donít match with ours! Just have to say a little prayer and smile and say nothing!!

Have a good week if I donít get bac
Sherry
  #36   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 10:08 PM
A WC! Legend
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uschi
I was complaining to my friend Rita about my lack of appetite and while I was talking about it the thought hit me that if I had someone cook for me and serve me a nice meal my appetite would be A OK. It's the thought of having to cook that robs me of my appetite

Have you got Lite n Easy or something similar over there?
  #37   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-17-2019, 11:56 PM
A WC! Legend
In the middle of Michigan's thumb

Hails from United States

((Doug)) falling at our age is dangerous. Glad it was not more serious. Scarry!
Glad Ruth's surgeries are over and have been successful.

Char, I remember that bee fro years ago. Nice to see it again. Such a lovely painting.

Sherry, enjoy Disney World. You'll love watching the excitement in the children.

Off to bed,
Bill

#38   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-18-2019, 06:49 AM
A WC! Legend
Australia

Doug, oh wow, I bet you hurt some today. Show us a raccoon face photo
  #39   Report Bad Post  
Old 09-18-2019, 07:13 AM
Administrator
ORMSKIRK, Lancashire

Hails from United Kingdom

No raccoon face JJ, just a plaster over the bridge of my nose.

Doug