Home Forums Explore Subjects Still Life “ Silver ~ and ~ Roses .. xpost “

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    carolkay

From life .. another study !! I’m going to keep working on painting roses .. all the great artist I know that paint great roses.. say .. they just kept painting them .. best way to learn !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
        dupliKate

The roses are lovely and the silver is spectacular ! (Is that a kitty in the reflection?) Really very nicely done

Karen

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
            ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

carolkay

Thanks Karen … no not a kitty.. don’t know what it was.. I just tried to get shapes I saw!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success

Well then you should keep on doing roses as these are spectacular specimens paired with the pitcher. So subdued and elegant!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

carolkay

Well then you should keep on doing roses as these are spectacular specimens paired with the pitcher. So subdued and elegant!

Thank you for yr kind comments and encouragement !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.