Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    autolisp

Hello everyone.

I enrolled for the recent ‘Free’ Painting Like an Impressionist online tutorial. However being in the UK it meant it was aired at 2.0 am meaning I was reliant on the recorded version. Since then I have been unable to download the video. Has anyone else had similar problems? My account page still states it is ‘Pending’.

I'm not a new member. But the database thinks I am!

You need to ask your question in the Artists Network forum, I’ll move your post.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Hi there,
        In case you hadn’t yet received resolution on this issue, please let me help.
        Pending status in the store in your account is ok, you can still access and watch the course. Here’s how to get there:

* Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner of the screen, or the person avatar on mobile.
        * Go to “My Courses” to find your purchased video workshops and online courses. (this is where you are seeing the pending status)
        * Click on the Go To Subscription or Go To Course link for the product you want to access. (If nothing happens, make sure to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from artistsnetwork.com)
        * This will take you to your “Watch & Learn” dashboard.
        * Scroll down to page find the Paint Along course you want to view and click “Start Watching.”
        * This will take you to the course pages.
        * You can access references and recordings through the Menu/Resources available or right from the links on the course page.

Enjoy!
        All best,
        Jennifer

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Jennifer Lepore
        Online Education Manager, ArtistsNetwork

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]What's New at North Light Books, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Artists Network Online Seminars, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]ArtistsNetwork.tv
        [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin

autolisp

Thanks for the reply.

If its any consolation I had the same problem, after much to-ing and fro-ing with Customer support I found I had to log in and click on my name then go to My Subscriptions and click go to subscriptions on the same line as the subscription number.

Doug

autolisp

It is really frustrating. I can click on ‘my courses’ which takes me to the ‘Watch and Learn’ page where all my courses are listed. I click on ‘continue’ button next to the course which takes me to a screen which states I am in the correct place – BUT it is ‘Off-line’. It states ‘You will find the recording displayed as a thumbnail image – No Thumbnail visible.

Once I see my subscription number I go to My Courses and I’m in! A complicated multi-stage process which really should only need a log in for access, not that rigmarole.

Doug

It is really frustrating. I can click on ‘my courses’ which takes me to the ‘Watch and Learn’ page where all my courses are listed. I click on ‘continue’ button next to the course which takes me to a screen which states I am in the correct place – BUT it is ‘Off-line’. It states ‘You will find the recording displayed as a thumbnail image – No Thumbnail visible.

Hi there,
                In reference to “Offline” : the video player is mainly for the live events, so may appear offline once th elive classes are over. This player does have a small thumbnail in the upper right of the player that will play the latest class recording for you to stream (“You will find the recording available as a thumbnail image”).

The easiest way to access the recorded downloads is by using the buttons and links provided on the page below the video player on the course page, or in the Menu/Resources tab on the upper left of the course page.

Please let me know if you have trouble accessing these recordings.
                All best,
                Jennifer

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]Jennifer Lepore
                Online Education Manager, ArtistsNetwork

[FONT="Book Antiqua"]What's New at North Light Books, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]Artists Network Online Seminars, [FONT="Book Antiqua"]ArtistsNetwork.tv
                [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely."--Auguste Rodin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.