Home Forums Explore Subjects Southwest and Western Art Doc Holliday (posted in Outlaw Challenge)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

(From Kay’s “Outlaws” challenge.
    I’m supposed to be finishing a rather sober piece, but keep thinking of your challenge. I Gave In! (Based on the “Wynonna Earp” series) Artrage Oils. Orig. size appx 12×16″.

This piece so speaks to me. The gesture, the pose, and Doc’s expression all come together effortlessly. I just love everything about this painting! The lighting is excellent, too. The more I see your work, the more I want to dip into the world of digital art. You produce such impressive work! Fantastic! :clap:

Jenna

My website: https://www.thecozyred.com/

artsask

Jenna – I am so flattered! Thank you! I have noticed that I have taken another step in my evolution. It started when I began to paint “Southwestern” pieces, again…

oldglory

Super work!!! – Just a fantastic pose and expression; everything about this work catapults us back to the “Gunsmoke” days –

Hud

Hud- Thanks so much! Your name makes me think of the movie of the same name. I remember using a line from it “This house better be on fire!”

oldglory

Yep, I was Hud before the movie though – Was stunned when it came out using “My” name – Should have got a piece of the action –

Again, great work –

Hud

Great work!

Christel

Thank you, Christel!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.