Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Summer sunset (A "JOHNNY")

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jhunsberger

There are so many days that we take for granted and sometimes overlooking a beautiful sunset should be a sin. Once again I find myself struggling to create the artwork that I know I need (and want ) to do and as I have so many times in the past I was sitting staring at the drawing board, waiting for something magical to happen, as my mind wonder off to one of the recent sunsets that I took the time to enjoy while sipping on a glass of rum (yes it is a pirates life thing) and low and behold the paper started to come to life, my mood lightened up and I created something beautiful today. Yes life is great. This is on 98lb 9×12 Canson Multimedia paper done with Artist Loft, Crazy art and Sargent pencils.

whatisajohnny.com

ocmd123

I could use a summer sunset. It’s 7 degrees in Pennsylvania currently. :)

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
            Instagram

Save

ladypainter

I could use a summer sunset up here too .It is 10 degrees right now. Very nice work :)

Elinor:wave:
                "keep your own time tickin"

jhunsberger

morning Elaine, I remember those cold pa days, the average 60 temp swing each day was one of the reasons I ended up in Fla.

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

Morning Lady painter, Thank you, (at least you are warmer then Elaine, although I am willing to bet that neither of you are including the wind chill)

whatisajohnny.com

Wassie
                            kerri_oz

Very atmospheric.

I'm here to grow and learn as an artist, so C&C always welcome :D

jhunsberger

Thank you wassie

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

Thank you Kerri_oz

whatisajohnny.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.