Home Forums The Town Center Reference Image Library Requests and Support Reference Images disappearing from Computer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earth Whisper

I have tried too save an image of flowers from the RIL in two places on my computer and I come back later too look at it too work from and it is in neither place.

Guess that means I can not use them.

I can not find it in the library now either. I’ll try anyway.

You should have no problem saving a RIL photo to your computer. Best way to find them again is to save them to your files favourites first, click the left most icon under the photo and it will save to your favourites list on the top line.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

When you navigate from the thumbnail (click on it) to the RIL image there’s usually a notice below the image to click for the large size version.

Right click anywhere on the picture and choose ‘save image’, a window for your computer then opens allowing you to choose where you’d like to store it – e.g. ‘My Pictures’ and perhaps you could make a file ‘RIL References’, then click save and you should have your image stored for use without having to be online.:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.