Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art prints of digital art

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dlambson

Hello all!
        I’m submitting an illustration that will be part of a month long exhibition and digital prints are accepted. I will have a rather large print ..at least 20″ that I want to hang unframed but mounted on either gator board or something equally sturdy but inexpensive.
        I did find this place[/URL] and wondering if anyone has used them, or know of different/better simple inexpensive solution for hanging unframed prints.
        Thank you!

Deborah

A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. :Irish Proverb

Elainepsq

I’d be curious to see the longevity of something like this. Does it get dirty, can it be wiped off? Is it easy to scratch when moving? Could you finish off with a clear gel? I find printing on canvas very susceptible to scratching.
            I’ve been mounting my paper prints onto wood boards then applying gel media. They seem pretty tough after that. Many art shows are particular with using wire to hang.

dlambson

I’ll let you know Elaine..I haven’t found anything that looks better, so I’m going to give them a shot! :-)

Deborah

A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. :Irish Proverb

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.