Home Forums Explore Subjects Artwork from Life Scavenger Hunt #583: Apr 10 – 19

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    eyepaint

Hi everyone and welcome to the hunt 583

These are the hunting rules:
        – All items must be sketched or painted from life — no photo references nor from imagination.
        – Be as “creative” with the subjects as you want. Multiple subjects in a single drawing/painting is fine. Count them all!
        – No time limit on the sketches… as much or as little detail as you wish.
        – Any medium is welcomed.
        – All items need to be drawn or painted new from the date this scavenger hunt starts.
        – No certain order for completion. Number as you go to keep track of how many you’ve done.
        – Feel free to ad a tidbit about the item and/or what made you select it.
        – Have fun

Scavenger Hunt #583: Apr 10 – 19

left turn
        left behind
        left handed scissors
        leftovers
        abandoned
        port
        south
        left alone
        left elbow
        left thumbnail
        left hand
        left foot
        left eye
        left ear
        left knee
        liberal
        flexible
        interested
        indulgent
        free
        leans to the left
        expensive
        limp
        crawl
        dangle
        left hand side of a bookcase

Challenge: draw a hand each day too

Cheers,

-- EP Moderator for:
        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

Eye

EP: This list sounds fun … Thank you

Ai

Painting is my soul. My blog.
            https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/01-Feb-2009/4926-ai_signature_Feb09.gif

Pine Cone

Cool list EP! I hope to join in :)

name — gravity and grace along the path

nickname — intuitive balance of forces[/color]

jmfletch

Thanks for list,

Here’s is a quick digital hand sketch for challenge

Keep sketching
                    Joe

“The act of art can be so relaxing after you get over yourself.” - Quoting Robin

Eye

Nice start Joe !!!

Ai

Painting is my soul. My blog.
                        https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/01-Feb-2009/4926-ai_signature_Feb09.gif

eyepaint

Ai – hello!

PC – hello!

Joe – hello! Congrats on posting the first hand of the hunt :)

-- EP Moderator for:

Pine Cone

Joe — Congrats on being first, and lovely hand to start things off with the challenge :)

EP — Hey :)

name — gravity and grace along the path

nickname — intuitive balance of forces[/color]

Scattykat

Hi all, nice list, well…we won’t be left with no idea what to sketch…:lol:

Joe, cool digi sketch :thumbsup:

…got some done last night, all graphite in my scav hunt sketchy.
                                    1. left foot in me fancy sock no less…

2. left thumbie, and 3. abandoned, one of Nelly’s toys…

4. left ear, Nelly in on the act again, love her :)

:cat: :wave:

Scatty ....
                                    ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

Wow, I’m being left behind. Great stuff Joe and Scatty, I’ll be back. Thanks for the list EP.

My blog https://jocastilloartblog.blogspot.com/
                                    My website https://jocastilloart.com

eyepaint

Scatty – yaay look at that lovely sock! Did you make it? Yay thumb! Yay link toy! Yay dog ear!!

Jo – hello! Thanks for the info on Schlotsky’s in the previous hunt thread. From your drawing it looked like a food place indeed!

-- EP Moderator for:

jmfletch

Hi all, nice list, well…we won’t be [COLOR=Magenta]left[/COLOR] with no idea what to sketch…:lol:

….moan

Love the sketches. Great line quality on all. Socks look soft. Chain links look hard and ear looks like it needs a scratch. :)

Keep sketching
                                            Joe

P.S. I am working on another hand for today but it is still a WIP. Hope to finish it this evening and post.

“The act of art can be so relaxing after you get over yourself.” - Quoting Robin

jmfletch

Here is my hand challenge for today. The hand challenge hit a bell for me so I am putting more into the challenge than the Scavenger Hunt.

This is multiple grades of graphite and about 2 hours total. Size is roughly 4×5 inches. It still needs more work but ran out of steam. Will probably work on it more in future.

Keep sketching
                                                Joe

It looks a lot better in person 😂😂😂

Scattykat

Thanks Jo, EP and Joe…
                                                    EP, no, didn’t make it, they are soft grip socks, :) I hate those tight ones that leave a furrow around your leg from the elastic at the top…
                                                    Joe, fab work on the hand:thumbsup:

Scatty ....
                                                    ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

White Pen

Heya ,

Nice do see EP´s cool list.

I´v been quite a time off here , first of all my spam filter ranked a upload on the thread unsave :eek: .
                                                        Don´t know what s happend, its since the last Software update on my computer ?

Anyway have a few Papers full of Sketches done from the past hunts and not quite an idea to place them or not .

Nice to see all your great sketches done so far.

I´m bit out and off somehow with doddeling , guess this is my Artists timeout for this month..:lol:

Love to see more on your Artwork Guys . I´m just lurking in the moment .

Cheers W.P. .. out of a rainy day in Austria..:rolleyes:

Humor is just another defense against the universe.........On-Line Homebase........

Joe, great fist. Doesn’t look like you lack very much.

Scatty, I feel the same about tight topped socks.

WP, Woohoo. Nice to see you. We’ll be here when you have time to post and an agreeable computer.

I sketched in the big book with the Prismacolor 03.
                                                        Number 1, left eye
                                                        Number 2, left ear
                                                        Number 3, left hand
                                                        Number 4, left thumb

My blog https://jocastilloartblog.blogspot.com/
                                                        My website https://jocastilloart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.