WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Student's Dorm
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread  

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-08-2007, 04:17 AM

We never stop learning

I am glad to join this forum and explore the ways of learning with my online friends together. I want to study abroad after graduation and continue to learn my major, business administration. I want to study in Spain. Can you introduce some universities in Spain or the related resources? Now I’ve learned through nursing school , career builder. I would like to hear your advice. Thanks.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-07-2007, 08:54 PM

Re: We nerver stop lerarning

I have already learnt some other skills after I graduated from school and I can recommend you some related schools. They are free resume templates and international student .
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
WC! Guide
Chattanooga, TN

Hails from United States

A suggestion, when publishing anything, be careful to proofread twice. It does make an impression on those who may help decide your future.
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-14-2007, 09:42 PM

Re: We never stop learning

That sounds a good idea to learn some other knowledge before take any job or after graduation. Gaining more knowledge, there must be more chance to get a job. The two sites maybe give you some help, teacher appreciation and public schools.
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-17-2007, 12:43 AM

Mastering a foreign language today is very important. Many people are studying some other language except their mother tongue. I also want to learn foreign language very much. Especially want to learn English, Sprachaufenthalte or Italian. But I have no idea which to learn easily or convenient. So I hope someone can give me some suggestions. Any help would be much appreciated!
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Lord of the Arts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd
Mastering a foreign language today is very important.

If you are not an English speaker, it truly is the "most universal" language.

French speaking people may dispute that!
  #7   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Veteran Member
Cheshire, UK

Hails from United Kingdom

I don't know anyone who has mastered English.

I certainly won't be able to master a foreign language today; it's nearly 9pm! Thus, the idiosyncrasies of English are revealed.

Mark
  #8   Report Bad Post  
Old 12-18-2007, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuohaoznei
I have already learnt some other skills after I graduated from school and I can recommend you some related schools. They are free resume templates and international student .

OK I agree with you. I am a student and I want to go to a military school after I graduated in high school. Because I think education plus military training can be an unbeatable combination for a military promotion or for a civilian career. And today mastering more knowledge is becoming more and more important for us in our daily life and work. so I want to prepare more skills for my further career education.