Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame Welcome to What’s on Your Easel…January 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Welcome to WOYE January 2018…Post your works in progress here so long as they are in oils…everyone is welcome!!! :wave:

for a more complete critique post in the main forum.

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

sketch1946

Portrait study 2018 #1
            12 x 10 inches, oil on canvas, gallery wrapped

mtpalms

Wow that is incredible portrait, what a great first post of the New Year!

New link to my latest work.[/url]
                "The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier they dug on hallowed ground
                But the tomb of the unknown artist is nowhere to be found."

Rosic

Last painting of 2017 and first of 2018… Both12x12″ on canvas.

Happy New Year to everyone!

"I'm traveling 33 1/3 RPM's in an IPOD world..."
                    mtpalms

More great work! I hope this is a indicator that this is going to be a very creative year. :clap:

moochachanyc

hi everyone:)

when i finished this i thought i would be doing more refinement, but i am liking it just as it is and don’t want to mess it up. happy new year!

mtpalms

A wise artist always knows when to put down the brush. Very well done painting! :thumbsup:

OziAfricana

This is an old unfinished painting. No more procrastinations this year. Diving in with a palette knife.

18 x 22″

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home
                                    My Blog

Instagram
                                    Dick

You’re all so good. Thanks for letting me hang out.

Dick Hutchings
                                        Daniel Smith Essential 6 colors and Arches 140#

Michaelshane

The start of a landscape 16″ X 20″

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                                            Bob Dylan.

mtpalms

Ozi and Michael, I will be very interested to see progress on these. You both have made such great starts!

OziAfricana

Thanks mtpalms.

I guess it’s done now.

My Blog

Instagram
                                                    OziAfricana

Portrait study 2018 #1
                                                        12 x 10 inches, oil on canvas, gallery wrapped

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/01-Jan-2018/1983850-Graeme_portrait_stage_01_Jan_1st_IMG_6599_800px_wide.JPG[/IMG]

This is really nice. If this is a study… wow!

My Blog

Instagram
                                                        Michaelshane

Someday everything is going to be different,when I paint my masterpiece.
                                                            Bob Dylan.

mtpalms

Wow Michael, it is gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.