Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Sept 14 2018 IMAGES HERE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LoganArt

Hi!
        Welcome to this week’s WDE.

I will be posting 11 images. I do not have a challenge for this week but there is a BONUS PHOTO at the end (for a total of 12).

Please wait until all are uploaded before commenting – thank you.

You have 30 minutes to make your choice and choose your materials – you may use any medium.

For the next two hours, just go for it……then STOP!, scan or photograph your work and post it in your own new thread with your title, beginning with WDE, plus date, plus title.

When you introduce your work, please add a description of size, medium, support (paper, canvas etc) and time taken.

If your work is digital, we’d appreciate a description of whether it’s freehand drawing/painting, manipulated image or done using the filters available in some programmes – you could also say which programme you’ve used.
        All are acceptable but we’d like to know the “hows, whys and wherefores”!!

Use WIP for any work in progress at the 2 hour mark, and MI for multiple images if other works are to be added before the following Monday.

NB. To avoid forum flooding, please put all of your work during the weekend, for the current WDE, into a single thread: multiple threads will be merged!
        From the following TUESDAY, you may open a new thread for later work.

You have the whole week to participate – until the next WDE starts (usually Friday). If you finish a piece after that time, please post in its own thread and try to give the date/host of that particular week – if you can!

After posting your contribution, please view others’ entries and comment and encourage when you can. Unless requested, please refrain from critiquing.

~Thanks & have fun,
        Tanya

Found in a barn at a local horse ranch:

A stallion at the same ranch

A campground near Bradenton, FL where we went for plein air sketching

Spanish moss backlit by morning sun, Bradenton FL

Boating in Charlotte Harbor

The window of an antique store in Arcadia, FL

On an island in the Gulf of Mexico

Another shot on the island

The following are from the RIL

Rasta Elder, uploaded by lisilk

Blacksmith Tools, by lisilk

The obligatory cat, Egyptian Mau by Sweet Hula

Two wet chickens, your BONUS PHOTO :lol:

C&C always welcome

Thanks for posting early Tanya – I know some will appreciate that!

Love tose two wet chicks!:lol:

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

SAndypp

Wonderful images. I have to try Raster Elder. Will get my things organised and give it a crack tomorrow morning. THank you for hosting. All images look great.

Thanks Tanya! Lots of goodies here. I think I saw on FB where Li posted that Rasta had passed away? Maybe she will see and comment.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

LoganArt

Thanks Tanya! Lots of goodies here. I think I saw on FB where Li posted that Rasta had passed away? Maybe she will see and comment.

I didn’t know that! Perhaps good timing, then. I hope you guys see something you like. I just went back through and had a small I-don’t-want-to-paint any of these crisis.

C&C always welcome
                lisilk

I didn’t know that! Perhaps good timing, then. I hope you guys see something you like. I just went back through and had a small I-don’t-want-to-paint any of these crisis.

No, the man that passed away was from our island, San Salvador, Ba. Essau (Ronald). This gentleman was from Nassau. The photo was taken during a Rasta protest parade.

Thanks for using some of my references.

C & C Always Welcome My RIL Images My Art and Photos[/URL]

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
                    LoganArt

No, the man that passed away was from our island, San Salvador, Ba. Essau (Ronald). This gentleman was from Nassau. The photo was taken during a Rasta protest parade.

Thanks for using some of my references.

Ah, thanks for letting us know. Your photos are fantastic, thanks for sharing.:wave:

C&C always welcome
                        artastic

Great selection, I have a couple in mind

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.