Home Forums Explore Media Pastels Soft Pastel Studio and Gallery Pour Over Coffee

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mmm_Pasta

I really like making pour over coffee and drinking it in general. I’ve been wanting to do something coffee related for a while.

Also, I still plan on making a painting of some pumpkin pie! I have enough puree for maybe 2 or 3 more pies. I made one pie, but didn’t have enough energy or time to paint it before eating it :lol:

water girl

Your color choices and stroke work add an excitement to your still life. Well done!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

Fun and playful, Mmm!
            How about some coffee with that pie?

John

Life is but a Dream

Susan Jenkins

This is lovely! I haven’t been on WC in a long time and I am happy I decided to check out the Pastel Forum this morning. Love the color!

Donna T

That must have been a difficult choice: eat the pie or paint the pie. I can’t argue with your decision! This still life is so vibrant! As a viewer, it’s a real treat to explore all of your colorful strokes.

Donna
                    C&C Always Welcome

Humburger

This is very nifty. I like it. By the way, take a photo of the pie, eat the pie with a pot of coffee, then paint the pie. LOL!

Ginny
                        www.virginiacmccoy.com
                        C & C Welcome

Mmm_Pasta

Thanks, Karen.

John, coffee does sound great with the pie, but I think I would have coffee with most things. haha Thanks!

Susan, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed viewing :)

Thanks, Donna. I think carefully where I apply my strokes.

Thanks, Ginny. Sounds like a neat idea lol

E-J

Really vibrant and interesting colour choices and the black outlines give your piece a distinctive style.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.