Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Corel painter question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DSPIT

I am almost embarrassed to be asking this because i used to do this all the time and after a time not working with painter, im struggling.

so i have a line drawing i did manually. i can import it. there used to be a way to turn the line drawing into a gel layer so that the ink import line work was on its own layer with no back ground. just the lines. I am unable to figure this out in painter 2015. I used to do it all the time. but i had an older version. I have done hours of looking on line. and the closest thing i found, was a tute, that had you trace over the lines you imported. I dont think so lol. i know it is there , but i can not find it. does anyone know how?

yeah, and is vector lines no longer supported? i dont see it anywhere or am i just getting old and doing the old man thing. that would really piss me off to be honest lol.

any help would be appreciated.
        Thanks in advance,
        Bob

The only thing that surprises me anymore, is that I can still be surprised:D

No idea, I always just traced things. :rolleyes:

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
        Every painting is a new adventure.

DSPIT

No idea, I always just traced things. :rolleyes:

I have done this (in the past,,, a few years at least) no less than 25 times. There WAS a way, it saves sooooo much time than retracing work that is already done. its killing me I cant find it lol. but I will, if it exists. I may have to join corel forum to get this answered.

DSPIT

Never mind, i figured it out. stuff just is different. still haven’t figured out the vector, or as its called now, curvy lines… but I will…oh I will lol

They always have to change things just to confuse us.

C&C always welcome. Michelle

mkmcreations.com
                Every painting is a new adventure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.