Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Daily, Monday, January 15, 2018

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Oh dear, January is almost half over…didn’t it just start?

From last week’s visit to Florida:

There were THREE pairs of Great Blue Herons nesting in this particular tree.
    It was quite a sight.

Have a good one.
    Headed out to lunch with the girls.
    Don’t want to step foot out there actually, it is snowing and freezing cold, once again. How is your weather in your neighborhood? Oh wait, I’ll just go check the current Shutterbug Challenge.

Wishing you all a very happy Monday,
    Lorell

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Chiers

Hi Lorell, weather here is somewhat uneventful right now. Getting rain later. your picture is terrific. They look as though they are posing for you.
        I thought this was somewhat amusing. This is my grand daughter on Christmas morning.

Sherry
        SmArtsyJewelry SLMGallery

[FONT="Georgia"]Sony Nex6, Nikon P610, Sony WX300, SEL55/210, SEL3.5/30 Macro, SEL16/50, 1.8/50

Hi Sherry,
        It is a very interesting photograph. Are those all of your granddaughter’s dogs? She is surrounded by loving canines and Christmas presents. She looks like a pretty girl who doesn’t want her photo taken. Or maybe didn’t even know you were there with your camera.

Good to see you. Are you all settled back in, Sherry? Hopefully all went well and you are becoming accustomed to your restored kitchen.

LORELL.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Chiers

The one in the cone is hers but stays at my daughter’s in Eagle Creek. The other two are hers and stay with her at her house. And my daughter has three dogs that live with her. She has a collie, a border collie which is Ali’s, and a small Papillon dog.

I am pretty much back to normal now. It took forever though and I’m sure glad it’s over.

Sherry
            SmArtsyJewelry SLMGallery

[FONT="Georgia"]Sony Nex6, Nikon P610, Sony WX300, SEL55/210, SEL3.5/30 Macro, SEL16/50, 1.8/50

Dreamin

Love the light in your heron shot, Lorell. Could you tell female from male?
                Sherry, what a lovely grand daughter you have!! I love all the dogs. I have 3 here, and the German SHepherd and the boxer sleep in bed with me….when it’s cold, it’s nice, but when it’s hot, it’s not! Tonight I was sandwiched between them!! Glad you are back to normal in your home. I can only imagine what you went through. It was overcast and dreary today….not worht taking any photos.

Natalie

Irishwhistler

Lorell,
                    Nice warm light cast upon ye Herons.👍

Miike 🍀

Greenhill

Lorell and Sherry, great pictures and narrative.

MY FLICKR
                        OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
                        The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.