Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    WoodyWelch

Acrylics on poster board about three feet tall.

Wow!

Christel

WoodyWelch

Wow!

I’ll take that as a compliment! LOL Thanks!!:lol:

Triduana

Very good, I like composition and the golden look. I’m not sure I trust the tiger though! :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

fedetony

Egypt and Tigers? Wasn’t it Lions :)?? Anyway is very nice :)

Federico Garcia
                    My Blog
                    C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

WoodyWelch

Egypt and Tigers? Wasn’t it Lions :)?? Anyway is very nice :)

I used an Egyptian pillar as a reference for the painting….just a fantasy. You could say, though, that they imported the tiger as an exotic pet when it was a cub. :D The name is from my favorite East Indian restaurant in Hollywood, CA. As always, I paint fantasies…not documentaries. It comes from reading too much Edgar Rice Burroughs as a kid! :lol:

WoodyWelch

Very good, I like composition and the golden look. I’m not sure I trust the tiger though! :)

Just keep him well fed…. :lol:

You have a vivid imagination Woody. This transfers into your spectacular work. Another winner!

Chammi
                            My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

WoodyWelch

You have a vivid imagination Woody. This transfers into your spectacular work. Another winner!

Awwwww thanks so much. You are so sweet to say that. :heart::wave:

Very impressive and large, too, bet it looks awesome in person! Wonderful as always, Woody!!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Woody I’m pleased the tiger is well fed! Terrific painting!

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

WoodyWelch

Very impressive and large, too, bet it looks awesome in person! Wonderful as always, Woody!!

Thanks so much!!! :wave::heart:

WoodyWelch

Woody I’m pleased the tiger is well fed! Terrific painting!

Thanks!!! :D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.