Home Forums Explore Media Drawing and Sketching Drawing challenge for November + December

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

Thanks Dianna for a great challenge. Here is the next challenge.
    2 items we need in our lives are the hands and the feet!
    Here are some references you may use

And some references with hands and feet in action – ballet dancers this time:angel:

Christel

talisman

Cool idea and nice references…..now what to do….

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
        C and C always welcome.
        My DeviantArt Gallery

Thanks Dianna! Looking forward to your drawing.

Christel

tanjoreartist

Beautiful ref photos, Christel..would like to do a couple and post…thank you!

[FONT=Century Gothic] When you are inspired.....dormant forces, capabilities and talents become alive-Patanjali.

Looking forward to your drawings, Gowri!

Christel

A4

Christel

Merriweather

Brilliant drawing Tuscanny, really lovely

All the shots to choose from are brilliant and challenging, so I shall def give it a go.

cheers Merri

Painting is a complete distraction. I know of nothing which, without exhausting the body, more entirely absorbs the mind. Winston Churchill

Thanks Merriweather!

Christel

A4. The blotchy background is slightly less blotchy actually.

Christel

Merriweather

A4. The blotchy background is slightly less blotchy actually.
                    [IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/05-Nov-2018/1256189-a4_graphite_dss_pbay_nov_s.jpg[/IMG]

It doesn’t look blotchy, I guess you are nit picking yourself.
                    I think its terrific.

I am doing /have done but still working on the second one
                    I am using the big sheets as I normally do, but such a shame to waste the paper, and so I am putting mine all on the one sheet. They are all the one theme so for me, I feel its fine to put them together, I hope you agree.

Painting is a complete distraction. I know of nothing which, without exhausting the body, more entirely absorbs the mind. Winston Churchill

Thanks Merriweather! I agree, don’t waste the paper! Looking forward to seeing your drawings.

Christel

Merriweather

Three done in pencil on graphite paper.

Singularly

Thanks for the stunning reference photos… I enjoyed this. I hope to do more.

I like the way you’ve drawn them on 1 page. Great going!

Christel

Merriweather

I like the way you’ve drawn them on 1 page. Great going!

Thank you tuscanny.

This one is drawn with charcoal and white pastel and a little chalk to help fill those holes. A3

Christel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.