Home Forums Explore Subjects Aviation Art ‘Captains repair aboard Flag’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    vegaskip

The Admiral calls a ‘Council of War’
        11″ X 8″
        Jim
        [ATTACH]857120[/ATTACH]

Trumper

Yikes out in a rowing boat in those waves , another stonker of a painting :)

vegaskip

Royal Navy old boy, ‘Hearts of Oak’ and all that stuff. What, What!
                Jim

NeilF92

Excellent. I’ll have to study some rough seas . Aiming to do a Whirlwind HAR10 on a rescue mission over a twenty foot swell, I think , in the North Sea .

vegaskip

You want something like this then.
                        My eldest son opens his new gallery in Gullane on Friday. Up till now he has resisted including any of my stuff with his Stock in Trade ‘Contempory Scotish Art’. However he’s including this one!
                        Jim
                        [ATTACH]857129[/ATTACH]

NeilF92

Thanks Jim – that gives me a good idea of what to aim for. I was a bit worried that I would not get any sense of drama into the picture but I can see plenty of potential in this kind of scene .

chrismc

Jim, I saw your stuff in the flesh in North Berwick at the last exhibition. It was superb up close. Was that your E-Type Jag parked outside the church that weekend? :-D

vegaskip

Jim, I saw your stuff in the flesh in North Berwick at the last exhibition. It was superb up close. Was that your E-Type Jag parked outside the church that weekend? :-D

Should have gone to Specsavers Chris. Mine is a Toyota Yaris! (but it IS red).
                                    Jim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.