Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

5×7 alcohol inks on paper and using a wooden chopstick for mark making and 91% alcohol spritz sprayer for textural effects. Just saw a bird in there that was not intended :lol:
    C&C welcome :cool:

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

CarlyHardy

Beautiful! You have really taken command of the alcohol inks!!

The Edge

Kay this really speaks to me, I keep coming back to look at the wonderful colors and textures going on here really nice work.

Bruce

This one is lovely… This is not something you finish looking at quickly, because there is so much to see… Nice :clap: :clap:

Abstract painter - Taste is something you learn

INSTAGRAM

KENNETHLINDHOLM

Many thanks!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

tidal

Weight in terms of colour (and there various values) is distributed across the picture simply perfectly Kay ! and so it captures and engages ones imagination it does speak as rightly stated by another member but it speaks to the creative part of our minds which is why it is so enjoyable :) Yes it is very much alive and fresh good job.

Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting..Barnett Newman

trufflecat

An exciting explosion of color and form!

Art is never finished, only abandoned.-- Leonardo da Vinci :thumbsup:

http://www.susanbaileyart.com
                    willow33

This is lovely.i see a dog in a sport coat and tie lurking in the branches.:)

Oh, I really like looking at this. Draws me in and round and round and round. Very creative. :clap: :clap:

Greggo

taken 4-8-01

So many perfect comments, I am in agreement with them all.

but…

I have about a dozen redbud trees on my estate and they are NOT red! More of of a rich purplish color. You came close to that elusive color, but did not hit it exact….but who cares? This is so restful yet active with colors.

perfect as usual, yet nothing about this is usual.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

john

Very nice. Fresh and unique.

Hairy wolf

Nice in its simplicity.

bobbybirds

Title is perfect and I can see exactly where this came from… Lovely!

Bilateral

Wonderful, absolutely. The colors in the inks are gorgeous.

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]“Do not fear mistakes - there are none.” Miles David

leolarkin

Its very appealing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.