WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Café Guerbois
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-25-2002, 12:17 PM
A Local Legend
Belfast. N.Ireland

Hails from United Kingdom
St Pats jokes 2002 !!!!!!

I have been asked to start this thread again, so that all the Irish jokes will be in the one thread and make it easier to print out.
As I stated last year, these jokes are NOT meant to offend, so if you are easily offended, then please, just DONT read them.
Please feel free to add any of your own Irish jokes to this thread.
To check out LASt years thread ( to see if your joke is in it )-

A build up St Pats day 2001
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/sho...=&threadid=6190

Here goes :-

Belfast Library recently burned down.
Obviously a lot of students were upset as they hadnt finished colouring in their books
---------------------------------------------------

An Irish women walks into the chemist ( drugstore) and asks the chemist if he sells extra large condoms.
He replies " Certainly I do, do you want to buy some ?"
She replies "No, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does ?"
----------------------------------------------------

Three young candidates for the Priesthood are told by the Monsignor they have to pass one more test: The Celibacy Test.
The Monsignor leads them into a room, and tells them to undress, and a small bell is tied to each mans pxxxx.
In comes a beautiful woman, wearing a sexy belly dancer costume.
She begins to dance around the first candidate.
Even before she has begun to remove her veils : Ting - a - ling goes the little bell...
Oh Patrick, says the Monsignor, I am so disappointed in your complete lack of self - control. Go take a long cold shower and pray about your carnal weakness.
As Patrick leaves, the dancer continues slowly dancing around candidate 2, peeling of layers of veils.
As the last veil drops: Ting - a - ling
Joeseph, Joseph says the Monsignor, You to are unable to withstand your carnal desires. Go take a long cold shower and pray forgiveness.
The dancer then proceeds to dance her sensuous dance around the third candidate.
Slowly around him she dances, now devoid of all her veils, but the third candidate remains unmoved.
"Michael, my son, I am truly proud of you, says the Monsignor " Only you have the true strength of character needed to become a great Priest.
Now go and join your brethern in the shower.
Ting - a - ling !!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------

Joe

Last edited by joemajury : 02-25-2002 at 08:13 PM.