Home Forums The Art Business Center General Art Business Wyland Book “Don’t Be A Starving Artist

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    petermax2000

Wanted you to know that the popular marine artist Wyland, is giving away a free 100 + page book download titled, “Don’t Be A Starving Artist.” Wyland has always said he is fortunate to be able to make a living as an artist and he wanted to share his secrets to being a successful artist. He has over 30 galleries in the US and over 100 large “Whaling Wall” murals across the planet. His writing is insightful and inspiring.

DOWNLOAD:
        www(dot)Wyland.com/dont-be-a-starving-artist.php
        www (dot) Wyland.com

EyeSpy

Thank you kindly — I always appreciate receiving knowledge and information, especially when it’s offered as a gift. :-)

My Fine Art Prints - Paper, Framed, Canvas, Acrylic, Metal.[/url]
            Website - Information and portfolio.[/URL]

Bunny

Thank you so much for the link. Really appreciate it!

bunnyt61

Liz

Thanks, just downloaded it. I started watching Wyland on PBS

My Art
                    --------------------

bongo

Wanted you to know that the popular marine artist Wyland, is giving away a free 100 + page book download titled, “Don’t Be A Starving Artist.”
                        DOWNLOAD:
                        www(dot)Wyland.com/dont-be-a-starving-artist.php
                        www (dot) Wyland.com

SPOILER ALERT – plot points to “Starving Artist” below —

I read it some time ago and the most interesting “new to me” take away was the advantages of attaching a cause greater than yourself to your work.
                        Opportunities and many nuanced and unanticipated things can flow from that. Wayland became involved with ocean conservation and he gives examples of how that helped him with his own career – and how a similar approach might help others.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/18-Sep-2019/1999899-sigsmall.jpg
                        STUDIOBONGO

cjorgensen

Thank you very much for sharing this, and thank you for the helpful take-away about attaching yourself to a cause. I see Guy Combes on FB and his paintings of African Animals are amazing, and I notice that the he is constantly mentioning that proceeds (I don’t recall how much) will go to animal conservation. Those paintings and even the prints are sold before the paintings are finished. :)

cjorgensen

I am reading it right now and enjoying it a lot. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • The topic ‘Wyland Book “Don’t Be A Starving Artist’ is closed to new replies.