WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Glass Art > Let's Talk > Glass Works Lobby
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-15-2012, 03:48 AM
A Local Legend
Spring, Tx US

Hails from United States
15th Apr Sunday morning

Morning all....got lots of sleep which I really needed and feel much better. Thanks! Dilly, can't wait to see my crocheted brain! You can drop a few stitches as I've burned out a few of those brain cells over the years. I had lots of fun in the 70's!
Beth, glad Casey had a friend over, hope they had fun.
Ellen, so sorry about the loss of two friends. That's so sad.
The barometric pressure is dropping so I don't know what's going to happen between now & our lampworker's meeting....supposed to rain like crazy and has been very windy. I hope to make it to our meeting, but if not, I at least got all my stuff to Diane, so she can take it for me.
Wishing all a great Sunday.
Happy creating,
ginger
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 AM
A WC! Legend
Allegan, Michigan; 25 miles north of Kalamazoo

Hails from United States
Re: 15th Apr Sunday morning

Good morning everyone. It's a downpour out there right now. Wow, tons o' rain. Going out with Augie is always fun during this kind of weather. Thankfully we have a huge golf umbrella. I was a bit concerned about the lightning, tho'.
Music later on this afternoon and that's about it. Went to see "Mirror Mirror" last night because we were so bored and I didn't hate it. Gave it 2 Milkduds.
Enjoy. Ciao
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-15-2012, 09:18 AM
A Local Legend
Beautiful Colorado

Hails from United States

Morning ~ Looks like a variety of weather. We have a bit of white stuff! Oh well, we do need the moisture.

Went to a demo at a local metalsmithing school and got to see Lexi Erickson demo making sterling silver beads. Something new to learn.

Think I finished up an order for my gal in South Carolina.... Will send photos of the other three focals that she asked me to try. See what she thinks....

Need to get the city taxes done and in by the 20th but that won't take long.... don't think I'll even need to file other than electronically as first quarter income was not what I would call stellar. Outgo however was.... :-(

Enjoy your sunday all!
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-15-2012, 10:19 AM
A Local Legend
Cereal City/Battle Creek, MI

Hails from United States

Morning Guys and Gals!

Ginger....I'll get right on that brain thing, after I finish my valances! LOL I will keep my fingers crossed that you get to hang with your glassy buds today!

Ellen....we had that downpour too! Dozer went to the door and backed up and looked at me like I was crazy! Kylee just crossed all four legs and mumbled something about a big bladder and she wasn't going out either!! Have a good one!

Leslie....white stuff...really? I guess that's a perk of being a mile high!

70's near 80 today, but very wet out! So no yard work, I will be working some more on the bathroom. Scrubbed the shower walls down, installed the frosted liner on the lower half of the window! Yah, a window in the shower, I dont think I want to make my neighbor have a heart attack watching me in the shower!! Today starting the painting and putty and figuring out what we are doing with the bottom half of the wall so we can install the new sink!

Just had a skype visit with Todd while he folded his socks and packed for another camping trip for an extended amount of time! It was good to see that someone could force him to fold his clothes. I think the last 10 of the 20 some years he lived with me he lived out of a laundry basket. His dresser was like new, the drawers were hardly opened or shut at all!

So that's all thats new at my house. I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday!
Dilly

#5   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Immortalized
Syracuse, NY

Hails from United States

Morning friends...I keep missing the party around here! And I'm off & running again today, but at least I said "Good morning" before noon!

Have a great day...janie

Howfunisthat on Etsy
  #6   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Lord of the Arts
North Central Arkansas

Hails from United States

Janie, I didn't make the "good morning". Mine will have to be a good afternoon!

We've done the usual; Sunday school, church, and dinner at the parents house. It's been a good Sunday, but we are under a tornado watch and we have high winds. Temps are good though, mid 70's.

Dilly, I'm glad there is hope for a young man that won't fold his clothes! I do hope that Danny can start to fold his without joining the Marines though! I'm glad you got to Skype with Todd. Don't you just love some of this modern technology?

Leslie, why is that outflow is always so easy?.... We have that same situation.

Ellen, only two milkdud rating, huh? I'll probably pass on that.

Ginger, hope you get to make it to the meeting. You deserve a fun afternoon.

Gotta run. I took pictures of Danny's science fair project for him yesterday and now I need to edit and print pictures. The project is due tomorrow and his display board is still empty. He inherited his mother's procrastination gene.

Have a good one. Beth