Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil A peach

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eugenia

ZyadMohamed

That’s pretty good, nice color placement and composition, but I bet you want to know how to make it smooth. If you don’t disregard this next segment. So you could use a colorless blender marker, like the one prismacolor makes. You could also burnish, or press really hard with a white or light colored pencil. You could you also burnish with a colorless blender pencil. Or finally, you could use a solvent, like gamsol, zest-it, turpenoid, or 70% rubbing alcohol. Dip a brush or Q-tip into it and go over your work. This has great potential.

Pingpongfan

Your peach really does look soft and fuzzy and is nicely done. What brand of pencils and paper did you use? That affects the final outcome a lot. What’s next.
                Vena

Eugenia

Thank you! I’m still learning so I appreciate your input. I used prismacolors and I think that’s it. It was painted from life so I was really trying to catch that texture that is fuzzy and sort of diffuses the light. But some types of peach are really smooth.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.