WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Southwest and Western Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-29-2017, 06:07 PM
Veteran Member
Northern CA

Hails from United States
Re: 'Round the Campfire ~ May

Hi all! Sounds like everyone is having a busy spring. Ron, I love your backyard even with the snow.

Spring is definitely here in Northern California. Weather is warming up, but I saw some snow in the mountains not far away on my trip to Lake Tahoe last week. Discovered a little town of Genoa, NV on my trip and took a bunch of pictures and hope to paint something. Genoa was the first community built in Nevada back in the mid-1800's. Also, did a little sketching around Lake Tahoe.

The second Art Walk of the year is this Friday. That is the same night as the Artists Reception for a juried show I'm in, so it's going to be a busy night. Right now I am in 3 more shows coming up this summer and fall. Been so busy working on shows and Art Walks that I haven't been getting as much painting done as I should. Plus, I have several more trips planned including 2 weeks in Hawaii, a week in Tennessee and a couple of other places.

Enjoy the spring and Be Creative!!
I just push the paint around while the painting pushes me.
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-30-2017, 10:40 AM
Immortalized
Heart of Missouri's Outback!

Hails from United States

Jenna, thanks for the link and explaination. Now I know why I was having problems finding it. Not very convenient to have to go to home page to get to it.

Donald
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-30-2017, 10:05 PM
Wisconsin

Hails from United States

Hi Rick. Wow, things have been busy for you! I wish you the best of luck with your art shows! I know how much hard work goes into them, and also know how much fun they can be. And how exciting it must be to have some wonderful trips to look forward to! My brothers and their wives took a trip together to Hawaii last winter and just loved it. Have fun at your Art Walk, too!

Hi Donald. Yes, that's very unhandy with having to be on the homepage to find the Reference Image Library. It's not supposed to do that...just a glitch of the website.

My blog: http://thecozyred.wordpress.com/
  #34   Report Bad Post  
Old 06-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Enthusiast

Hi, All,
Richard, happy b'day! Did you blow out all the candles? I hope it was a marvelous day for you--and continues to be. Congratulations on your new projects! I didn't realize how prolific you are.

Jenna, the steer is amazing. That is just wonderful work. Congratulations.

I guess most everybody is out playing. Not sure what I'll be doing today. I expect to leave the house, haven't decided why. Will call a neighbor to chat a few minutes, and am thinking of painting. I have my palette out--I keep it in the freezer-- and may try out a few of MY horses for that painting, but don't know if I want to add the into this one or not. I started working on one that's been on the wall for months, so may add more to it.
Well, no sense in tangling you all up in my uncertainties today. I'm glad you're all here.

It's THURSDAY! Let's go change the world!

Last edited by ntl : 06-01-2017 at 11:16 AM.