Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Mar4 – Powder Lovers (combo)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

This took a long time. Orig.size appx.11×14″ ArtRage Digital Oils.

Tanja

More realistic than the photo, good job!

less is more

Triduana

Great work! :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Marochette

Skylar, your painting is amazing! I am so happy to see what you do with the two references! That remind me some nice days with them and my grandsons during the last holidays!… Thank you for joining in!

tyree

beautifully done…love the mountains !

tyree :clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

dupliKate

Fabulous job on that bright winter light! Another great combo.:thumbsup:

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                        ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Clea
                            artastic

beautiful combo

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

An amazing combo with everything in its place and the smiling skiers perfect.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

ConnieT

Reminds me of my skiing days, long ago, though I never tackled a mountain quite like that! Very cool combo, Skylar. Yes, I can see where this would have taken quite a while to create. It’s stunning.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

eyepaint

Oh yay look at those two here :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                                        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

What a Great range of comments! Thank you all so very much!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.