Home Forums Explore Subjects Abstract and Contemporary Art Mr Woodman…it’s Mr Sergent…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    dave woody

30cm x 30cm cheap canvas

Please can a mod twist it straight.
        Thank you

Corrected image rotation for you. It would help, Dave, if you could crop it to edit corners showing other items :rolleyes: What is the medium :confused:

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

tidal

Oooh love this love your style I particularly like how it I s 3d and 2d all at the same time..meaning that it is making me be able ot be engaged with it as a real experience but at the same time enjoying the marks made on the surface..if that makes any sense !

Sculpture is what you bump into when you back up to see a painting..Barnett Newman

Gerardo G.

I get the reference to The Beatles. Cool :)!

The two at the bottom-right corner are cute. Are they your signature?

dave woody

Thanks for looking everyone.
                    Medium is acrylics on cheap canvas, 30cm x 30cm.

dave woody

Oooh love this love your style I particularly like how it I s 3d and 2d all at the same time..meaning that it is making me be able ot be engaged with it as a real experience but at the same time enjoying the marks made on the surface..if that makes any sense !

Thank you for seeing the detail and lumpy depth in this picture.
                        It is thrilling to hear that it has reached you. Wow, huge result.

You might enjoy more of my stuff in Acrylics section, that is mostly where I post.

dave woody

I get the reference to The Beatles. Cool :)!

The two at the bottom-right corner are cute. Are they your signature?

The two girls in the bottom right corner are fictitious characters Mr Sergent created.

dave woody

Maybe I should tell the story……it is 1996 and Mr Sergent ( my best friend ) leaves a rambling answerphone message on my home phone, parked up in his car outside my house, as I am out.

It was outrageously funny, hilarious and so unique I had to put it to music, I made a song out of it.

It captured a fleeting moment in time and this picture I did for Mr Sergent.

Hairy wolf

Nicely done, Dave! Sergeant Pepper and maybe that $120,000 Maurizio Cattelan’s banana that was eaten at the show too. Nice combo!

dave woody

Nicely done, Dave! Sergeant Pepper and maybe that $120,000 Maurizio Cattelan’s banana that was eaten at the show too. Nice combo!

Ha ha.
                                        I love that it was grey gaffer tape used to stick the banana to the wall.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.