Home Forums Explore Media Pen and Ink Horreo asturiano

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jomaca

Horreo asturiano sitio donde se guardaban el maíz, frutas, etc; existían muchos en Asturias (España) y aún se conservan algunos en buen estado.
        Dibujo a tinta china con algunos toque a lápices de colores.
        Asturian Horreo site where corn, fruits, etc were stored; There were many in Asturias (Spain) and some are still preserved in good condition.
        Chinese ink drawing with some touch of colored pencils.

individuo

“¡¡¡Mira p’ahí ho, si ye un horriu, y a que bien fechu ta!!!”

translation:
            “Look at that. It’s an horreo, and so very well done.”

Very nicely done jomaca. Greetings from Asturias (Spain). Sorry about the first sentence, if you are not from Asturias you may have some difficulty trying to understand it, but it means well, I just couldn’t help myself. Thanks for sharing it. Keep it up and have fun.

C&C are welcome as well as any corrections on my English.

Jomaca

Gracias, no soy asturiano, pero como si lo fuera la he recorrido en su mayor parte y es una parte de españa que me encantan. Un abrazo.

Welcome to the forum :)

This is a lovely, sensitive drawing, nice pen marks and good perspective.
                Hope to see more of your work.

Oh, and to include all members in your thread, please provide translations always!!;)…. post #3 :lol:

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.