Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Rich

Here is a flower photo for you to have fun with. I used Topaz Studio for this manip. It is the Chinese Watercolor effect.

Original.

Full size from RIL

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
        Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
        Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Quint

A little fun with the original. Splashy colors for sure.

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Rich

That’s an interesting twist Steve. I don’t think I have ever seen this style! Good job!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify

Michael

Awesome Rich. Yeah, I’ll play :-)

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
                    There's a guy starting to realize
                    That eternal fate has turned its back on him,
                    It's two a.m....
                    leicaphotog.com[/url] Cameras:
                    Leica SL2
                    Leica IIIf
                    Leica X TYP 113
                    Leica M-P TYP 240
                    Leica CL
                    Panasonic LUMIX GX85
                    Lenses:
                    Leica - Voigtlander - Konica Hexanon - Lumix - Helios - Zeiss
                    Michael

Quint, I love what you did with that background!

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
                        There's a guy starting to realize
                        That eternal fate has turned its back on him,
                        It's two a.m....
                        leicaphotog.com[/url] Cameras:
                        Leica SL2
                        Leica IIIf
                        Leica X TYP 113
                        Leica M-P TYP 240
                        Leica CL
                        Panasonic LUMIX GX85
                        Lenses:
                        Leica - Voigtlander - Konica Hexanon - Lumix - Helios - Zeiss

Thanks, Steve,
                        I shall be back when I have some time to play with these vibrant florals. Thanks for sharing and for the challenge. I can’t resist this kind of stuff.
                        LORELL

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Here is my first manipulation using TOPAZ.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Rich

Looks good Lorell, glad you are enjoying my friends lilies!

Oh sorry, Rich. I don’t know how I screwed that one up.
                            Thanks, Rich, for sharing the photo of the lilies.

Irishwhistler

Nice work to all.👍

Mike 🇮🇪🇺🇸☘️

Rich

No worries Lorell! I like the crop you did on them. Topaz is so fun! I will need to do another!

While sitting in my easy chair this afternoon and playing around with the lilies, I came up with this. Nothing special, just different I suppose.

Rich

I like the variety of colors and the montage presentation! Well done!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.