Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Dreamin

Anyone want to play with my little unicorn shot? Have a go at it!!

Larger image posted here:

https://www.wetcanvas.com/RefLib/showphoto.php?photo=189927&size=big&cat=

Natalie

Aw thanks, Natalie, something different and fun.
        Time to take time to play.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Okay, I will start.
        Here the first thing that I came up with because it was easy.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

chaffee

Hi Natalie,…Lorell, easy but effective! Nice.

Tim

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt" William Shakespeare

Tim, that was so clever AND Funny too.

Dreamin

LOL! Nice ones, Lorell and Tim! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am working on it, but my time is limited……here is what I have so far…..

Natalie

Aww, Natalie. That’s sweet. That looks like a house you might have painted with light. I really love all those stars in the sky.

Natalie, I feel that our series of Unicorn Manipulations could be made into a book with a cute story about “Floriana’s Adventures”. if you don’t like the name Floriana, I am sure we could find a better fit for this cute little pony.

So, let’s get working people. We have chapters to fill!

[FONT=”Lucida Sans Unicode]”Everyday Floriana would visit her friend, Blue. He was so patient as he stood there for hours and just listened intently to all of Floriana’s stories about her exciting adventures. Like the time when she…” (time to turn the page) [/FONT]

[FONT=”Lucida Sans Unicode]…met a little princes wandering in a garden. She told the princess to make a wish on one of the lucky stars above and then guided her back into her house.[/FONT]

Don’t mind me folks. I just got carried away.
                You can do whatever you want with this unicorn. :lol:
                I was just having some fun.

LORELL

Dreamin

The Princess closed her eyes and made a wish, she wished Floriana could fly!!

PS: : Lorell, I laughed and laughed at the unicorn sitting on the ground! Well done!!:thumbsup:

Natalie

Natalie, that’s perfect!

maryinasia

love these!

maryinasia

Dreamin

LOL! Mary, you will have to explain that to me….

Natalie

maryinasia

from wikipedia

“A unicorn is a privately held startup company valued at over $1 billion. The term was coined in 2013 by venture capitalist Aileen Lee, choosing the mythical animal to represent the statistical rarity of such successful ventures”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.