Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Shutterbug Pub Tuesday 03 December 2019

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    damar

Hi All,
        Late in the day, nonetheless!

Some neon from the other night.
        Drove around looking for lights.

Fujifilm X100F

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
        Photos are ©2021
        Rich

I like!! Good exposure!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
            Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify
            Website http://rich-stedman.pixels.com

Anonymous

Such pure and vivid colors. Well spotted and captured.

The light a few days ago was rather nice…

[Nikon D7500 + Nikkor 18-300mm taken at 122mm, manual mode, 1/640 sec, f/5.6, ISO 500, processed in ACR & PSCS5]

damar

Thanks Rich and Dave!
                    Glad to see you here today!

Dave, you’re right, the light was excellent for your
                    branch, pods, bud and leaves.
                    It has it all stages of its life cycle on one branch.
                    I like that.
                    Nice background!

A branch photo I took this past Saturday

Photos are ©2021
                    Rich

The light a few days ago was rather nice…

You are right, good light! Nice diagonal!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. –Mother Teresa
                        Cameras Canon SX160IS, SX740HS ELPH 170IS Photoshop Elements 2021, Topaz Studio, Adjust, and Simplify

Hello Patty, Dave and Rich.
                        Thanks a bunch for keeping things going.
                        I had a buy few days and now that the temps are suppose to get increasingly colder, I will probably be staying inside for a while.

Dave, that is nice lighting on the branch, especially with the dark background.

Patty,
                        I had a hot dog on Saturday and a Hamburger today, I am done for a while. Looks like a fun big place. Thanks for starting the daily.

Your pond is nicely framed in the second shot. Looks like most of the leaves are all gone now. :crying:

I went to the car museum that I visit about every 6 months. I wanted to take my new camera to see how it would do under the big lights. It seemed that it was darker in the place than usual so I won’t be bragging too much about the photos that I brought home. As usual, the owner had several new cars and attractions. Every time I visit, there are at least 5-6 new things on the floor.

Here was one of them, not a car but a ship. A big ship. A famous ship.
                        Can you identify this ship?

Look at the glass cases in the background. Those are all hood ornaments from vintage cars. I understand that some of them are worth a lot of money.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Rich

I would guess the Titanic.
                            Just got back from our parade of lights. Took video only.

Humburger

Nifty shots, everyone.

Ginny
                                www.virginiacmccoy.com
                                C & C Welcome

A lovely collection today.

As a boy I spent my summers by the river Tyne, then a busy shipbuilding area. I used to visit the South Sheilds museum to marvel at the owners’ ship models of which there were many. You took my mind back Lorell.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

damar

That is an excellent model of the RMS Titanic.
                                    Really, someone built that model.
                                    Amazing!
                                    Your exposure looks good! Warm lighting etc.
                                    The Titanic is a moody subject; amazing and tragic,
                                    so the lighting fits.

Hi Yorky!

Photos are ©2021

Thank you very much and you are correct, Rich, it is the Titanic.

Doug, I am glad that it brought back such good memories.

Patty & Ginny, thanks for the supportive comments.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                                    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.