Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE SEPT 19. Egyptian cat ( on it’s 99th life)!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Digital, 3rd try having lost almost completed work twice (unsaved:crying: )….. maybe the tablet is getting worn out!!
    Artrage app using various ‘mediums’ …oils, watercolours, rollers and pastels over pen drawing…. I liked the way the ‘ink’ ran when using the watercolour…… got some lovely effects and lost them:(

Anyway, thanks for the ref Tanya and for hosting again.:)

Thanks for looking everyone.

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

tyree

what a beautiful cat..love the sideways look ! wonderful
        b/g too !!! tyree :clap::clap:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

LoganArt

Very nice cat. Has that uppity look doesn’t he.

C&C always welcome
            ConnieT

This is a pleasure to look at, Maureen. Different textures, wonderful vivid colors, and what an amazing cat with dazzling green eyes and beautiful fur! I wish we could have seen the effects that were lost, but what we have is really stunning.

– ConnieT

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

ams

Nicely done Maureen. Interesting contrast in textures.

How disappointing that you lost the first two tries. Glad you didn’t lose this one.

Anne

Anne
                    C & C always welcome.
                    https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

Lots of nice texture with this one, Maureen, you’ve captured a kitty’s fur purrfectly.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

KolinskyRed

That’s quite the rendering… I like it! You’ve caught the cat pose so well, and the effect for the fur is great, its a wonderful contrast, too for the background.

dupliKate

He’s lovely…really like the fur and the posture.

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                            ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

artastic

Amazing , love his fur colors

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Rundun

I like your Digi work such fine work Imelda

Shanec

That’s a very old cat! :lol:

I like all the textures with the various mediums, very interesting.

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

123harry

It has come out well. Nice contrasting textures.
                                            First rule when working with computers is save frequently. A lot of modern programs and apps do that automatically. The great thing with digital artwork is that it can be duplicated and saved. You can work on several different versions and experiment freely.

C&C always welcome.
                                            Instagram harry.hamill

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.