Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom Just Horsing Around

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]869165[/ATTACH]
        Just Horsing Around

C & C always welcomed.

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

I was so hoping the find a horse picture when I opened this thread . You didn’t disappoint Me.I bet its name is Chestnut. Pretty horse, Mike.Like the Blaze.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

I was so hoping the find a horse picture when I opened this thread . You didn’t disappoint Me.I bet its name is Chestnut. Pretty horse, Mike.Like the Blaze.

Lorell,

“A horse with no name”, desert not included :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Get the musical reference?

Mikey ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no name
            It felt good to be out of the rain
            In the desert you can remember your name
            ‘Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain
            La, la …

Artist: America ( I think they were under the influence when they wrote the lyrics to that song)

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
            Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Irishwhistler

I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no name
                It felt good to be out of the rain
                In the desert you can remember your name
                ‘Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain
                La, la …

Artist: America ( I think they were under the influence when they wrote the lyrics to that song)

A huge hit for them. 👍

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.