Home Forums Explore Media Airbrush Lori and Allie: Two young girls totally nude!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • Author

I’m going to post some progress pics of this painting I’m working on. I am not going to comment much. I’ve spent so much time on this making mistakes and trying to shake the cobwebs off, etc.

This is a commission and it’s 24″ x 30″ I think. Using Crescent 9208 glued to foam board. ComArt and Golden paint.

I didn’t take a pic of the background but it’s just a curtain looking thing.

I’ll post one pic a day and try to race to finish before I run out of pics.

Tim

"There, but for the grace of chance, go I."

jumpforjoy61

so your back to your usual luck and flaw method i take it:D

Yeah. It’s kind of like “shock and awe”. Except not as cool.

Basically, I just like to use cheap techniques and materials to give me a sort of thrill. Like walking a tightrope over Niagra Falls except… not as exciting.

Anyway, another pic. yaaaaaaaaawn. Just spraying colors hoping to get somewhere close to what I see in my ref pic. :) I’m painting the dog bed and it’s that dark stuff you see near the bottom.

Tim

Why, oh why, does WC not insert the pic sometimes???????

Try again.

Nope. sigh…..

Tim

jumpforjoy61

yeh i get that periodicly ,it used to be great for resizeing stuff but now its a touch hit and miss {like my artwork}

did you have your camera on macro for some of the shots as i did suspect that at one stage but cant prove it HHHHMMMMM

Paul

jumpforjoy61

tightrope walking over niagra falls is not exciteing it is plainly stupid IMO as the same level of balance is requiered when only two feet off the ground but without the inherant risk of loseing your one and only life to prove very little other than everyone actualy wants to see you fall off

Well, I tried this img button again in both FireFox and IE and it doesn’t work.

I guess that’s the end of this WIP!

Tim

jumpforjoy61

yep the image hoster has become unreliable of late ,try photobucket and paste the url,s

Paul

I could just paste the URL from WC. I just wanted the pic to show IN the thread w/o having to click something.

I guess I’ll try to upload and just put URL.

Tim

Okay, I copied the URL from uploading into here and put behind and it now shows the pic. man….

Anyway! This is the bed in progress.

Tim

More pics of the bed.

Tim

Bed is done for now. May adjust values and add a few more wrinkles after I finish the painting once I see it all together.

Tim

Close up of the bed. Not much detail. I may leave it as is but we’ll see.

I didn’t have a big pic of the bed (I merged this small pic of the bed from some pic I found online so in the real photo, the dogs were sitting on a black pedastal). So, I had to totally invent the wrinkles where their feet are and I don’t think it’s entirely accurate.

Tim

slaterza

Tim good to see you back posting again. I have not had a chance myself to pick up the airbrush in a long time been doing all digital work for almost two years now. I would love to get back to some board work as soon as I can. Look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Just painting because someone offered me $ to do it but at my speed, I’m losing money. I should have told him no but … oh well.

Another pic fer ya. I think it’s going to turn out fine just a lot of work and rework. I’m painting light over dark so I paint, color, add highlights and recolor. duh. I should learn to go all transparent. I don’t know. Hair is always hard for me.

Tim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.