Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Linda

and

This started out as a friends thought and then i put it on canvas, I was trying also to get away from too much realism which is what I usually do. The first one I thought was finished and posted it in Critique but found some of the suggestions really helpful so i went back and redid, redid, and redid it. Any comments welcome.

Just Do it!
        Trumper

:) A nice idea ,they will sit nicely on the walls

Jon

I have enjoyed all the different versions.

dis4u

hello again Robincat well done for exploring these more i think it will be worth it. these both look grate, I think horizontal lines work so much better, and I love the subtle colour changes you have added to the filed works very well. my eyes read this from the bottom up and rested on the tree perfect the only thing I might suggest is making the tree little bigger but only a tiny bit.
                    well done

Linda

Hi thanks for your comments, I really am pleased with the final outcome, although i still think i did not reach that “starkness” that was in the initial posting but I am happy with what transpired. I agree with you the tree needs to be just a tad bigger and will think of how i am going to do that. thanks for all your comments.

Just Do it!
                      Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.