WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Figure, The
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Veteran Member

Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter book:I maestri del disegno. 4 language

I wanted to ask you if you know this book, it looks very nice.
about the desire to buy every supply or various books.
step, I didn't buy it even though I'm so curious because I think it could talk about all these extraordinary artists,
I think it would be very nice if you also spoke about the styles, if it was also didactic then
furthermore, another point of strength is nice for the references (references in a book that should therefore also be used to have this without the need for a PC),
I do not know the size of the book and format and the quality of the print, however, for the price it should be of good quality (I took some books that I believe are indeed great books and mostly they cost little, like about 6 euros but in effect for most were reprints in which drawings
*they are faded) and then languages.

Step also because I think I should use the ones I already have, paper and ebooks. or present discussions. in short, there is no lack of material. Although a compendium on these artists seems a beautiful thing in various aspects.
I think that in the near future I would write a post with my acqusti of these years also for a council on a possible order of reading, also for the studi.grazie for having read a dear greeting.

https://www.amazon.it/maestri-disegn...=1CX5JFTA4FGH0

ps: I didn't ask if it's ok to put these links? , I hope I didn't make a mistake.

#2   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-09-2019, 05:21 AM
WC! Guide

Re: book:I maestri del disegno. 4 language

I dont know the book Joe but I think it may be out of print at the moment. Perhaps a moderator could say whether its ok to show links to buying sites other than the sponsors
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-09-2019, 12:27 PM
Veteran Member

David thank you so much for your reply
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Hawkesbury, west of Sydney

Hails from Australia

I had to get this translated to find out what this is about!

there are so many beautiful books out there, I don't know this one, but it would be good to have!

I can see that the link in this instance is something that anyone is going to get unduly excited about.

Mac
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Veteran Member

Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Re: book:I maestri del disegno. 4 language

Mac, thanks for the reply, in fact I had searched for a description in English but without finding it.
you are right that there are many beautiful books. there are many of them, so when you choose one, maybe you did, make a selection where you have excluded other valid ones, or different ones that are new that it is impossible to know them all.
(anyway good because it makes it more difficult to make a mistake)
on the same theme or even more in-depth to learn something on a similar topic
among the titles I had read or searched for, I had heard of only one book that comes to mind and also intrigued me a lot.
Drawing Lessons from the Great Masters by robert Hale. Or better this author in general who is there
this book and at least one other book or 2 by Robert Beverly Hale, Master Class in Figure Drawing another title